Audi R8 LMS '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davide28
  • 10 comments
  • 1,530 views
Messages
101
Messages
Davide28
How to get the Audi R8 LMS '09? I think it is premium. So, how to get it?
 
It's only a standard car... =( and appears in the used car area.

If I remember it was Cr. 4,000,000 ~ish
 
I believe it's standard, so it would be in the Used Cars Section.
 
Thanks All. But this is crap, an Audi R8 LMS 2009 STANDARD? Omfg.... Thanks again!
 
Not sure the 09' is even there. Unless someone wants to prove me wrong. I'm at work and on my phone so its VERY hard to search the list...
 
I don't get it they have the R8 road cars premium why can't they make the LMS a premium, its the same body just with some extensions, a different 'skin', interior, rear wheel drive. I'd rather have it than a freckin prius!!

Not sure the 09' is even there.
There is no other year for it. There is only one.


No 52. and 53. in the list

S Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09
S Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09
 
Last edited:
so can anyone please confirm that this car IS in the used car dealership at around Cr. 4,000,000? REALLY want it :-)
 
Cant believe its that much??!?!, should be like 1 mill. You not confusing it with the LMP1 R8s?
 
Back