K koiky Messages 63 Messages karera1967 Feb 2, 2011 #1 anybody have this available? i'm looking for the red one.. i have a FTO Super Touring car to offer Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
K Katdog125 Messages 6 Feb 2, 2011 #2 I have 1 but it's in black not red. I would like a chapparal 2j in return if u got 1, or anything similar.
I have 1 but it's in black not red. I would like a chapparal 2j in return if u got 1, or anything similar.
tribolik Messages 3,195 Messages tribolik Feb 2, 2011 #4 Have you got anything else to offer? because I got a black one and a red one but I really dont like the FTO
Have you got anything else to offer? because I got a black one and a red one but I really dont like the FTO
K koiky Messages 63 Messages karera1967 Feb 2, 2011 #7 don't have those.. sorry.. anything else u might be looking for?
tribolik Messages 3,195 Messages tribolik Feb 2, 2011 #8 koiky don't have those.. sorry.. anything else u might be looking for? Click to expand... I dont think so, but the red R8 LMS shows up a lot in the UCD at least I got two showing up in two days (maybe 15 days of gameplay)
koiky don't have those.. sorry.. anything else u might be looking for? Click to expand... I dont think so, but the red R8 LMS shows up a lot in the UCD at least I got two showing up in two days (maybe 15 days of gameplay)