Audi R8 Racecar

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTMail
  • 5 comments
  • 653 views
Messages
1,315
Messages
GTP_GTMail
Messages
Chilldomination
It's the LMP. Is it any good? Should I buy it? And also it's the UCD one.
 
It's the LMP. Is it any good? Should I buy it? And also it's the UCD one.

r8 racecar ´01 is one of the fastest "LMP´s" so yeah it is good
 
It's the LMP. Is it any good? Should I buy it? And also it's the UCD one.

I was going to ask you if it was the '01 or the '05 version and then figured my answer would be the same regardless...Yes,it's good.Snap it up...Oh and the UCD is the only place to get it that I know of.
 
Rit
I was going to ask you if it was the '01 or the '05 version and then figured my answer would be the same regardless...Yes,it's good.Snap it up...Oh and the UCD is the only place to get it that I know of.

what about tickets?^^ or OCD sometimes
 
what about tickets?^^ or OCD sometimes

Dang!...I knew I was having a bad day!...Yup,You're right on the ticket mention but I'm not sure I've seen it yet in the OCD?
 
Get it. It's the quickest LMP car. You won't be sorry, even though it's a standard.
 
Back