Audiboy90's cops and cruise

• Thread starter audiboy90
  • 79 comments
I'm simply done with this club Audi. You a aren't the same person I met before this club. You were nice and friendly. Now you have turn in something I don't want to be friends with. Goodbye

funny because ive come to realize that you have always been a rude jerk to everyone and i was sticking up for the wrong person.

So... is this club still alive? I arrived last weeks saturday & have been cruising a lot in great rooms, but actually never went to one of this club.
Just asking out of curiousity:indiff:

sorry benz.. my computer has been broken I try to message on psn while I get it fixed. the club still has a n occasional lobby but im also in school and don't have lots of time. you are an admin you can also make a lobby with the title to cruise in.

Lobby was closed it was lots of fun glad to see a few members show up! hope to see you all next time!

Hey Audiboy90. Nice to see another member taking over. 👍

Application:

Name: Zach

Psn username:
Lock_2_Lock

Whats the reason for you wanting to join:
Pretty much the same reason I joined Beav's cruising lobbies.

Looking for a cruise lobby that doesn't have a bunch of people driving like idiots on racing soft tires all of the time.

Would you follow the rules given when asked:
Yes most definitely.

How did you find out about this club:
Looking for who took over (if you will) after Beav's club ended. This one looked promising.

Thanks,
Zach

Name: Salvatore
Psn username: Z_AK
Whats the reason for you wanting to join: Looking for an organized and relaxed cruise club
Would you follow the rules given when asked: Yes, even that rule regarding the presence of modified motor vehicles in a lobby.
How did you find out about this club: In the Current section of the forums on the app. (Thanks to Zach's application)

I only do two things on GT5, Cruise lobbies and trackdays, need i say more?
Would you follow the rules given when asked: Yes, except maybe the hacked one, i like to to use car which have diferent engines and install a turbo on those not normally allowed, but wont use them if asked.

Audiboy, sorry I haven't been on lately. My Internet isn't working for one. :(
Two, since I've gone back to school, my parents keep me from playing on weekdays. Hopefully, I'll see be back on tomorrow if my Internet works. :)

Oh yeah! Did you get that SLS ELectric? I mean, did Charles make the SLS yet?
I also made that long-requested SLS Black for you, just gotta see when my Internet will work. -_-

Sunchangping you have been accepted! Cobra my internet is barely working as well and I did get the sls and its awesome! Cant wait to see your creation! Hope to see you soon!
-Audi

Name:Sean
Psn username:crazydriver26
Whats the reason for you wanting to join:looking for a real cruise room
Would you follow the rules given when asked:yes always
How did you find out about this club:through gtplanet

Back