Burnout Messages 2,808 Jan 27, 2005 #1 Do we have one? If not, I'll make one. If so, what the name is, yo?
Shannon Messages 15,799 Jan 27, 2005 #2 I made a thread about Audioscrobbler awhile back. Linkage. And yes, there is a GTP group here, started by yours truely.
I made a thread about Audioscrobbler awhile back. Linkage. And yes, there is a GTP group here, started by yours truely.
Burnout Messages 2,808 Jan 27, 2005 #3 Shannon I made a thread about Audioscrobbler awhile back. Linkage. And yes, there is a GTP group here, started by yours truely. Click to expand... You're hot. Sorry. 👍 Sludgert = Burnout
Shannon I made a thread about Audioscrobbler awhile back. Linkage. And yes, there is a GTP group here, started by yours truely. Click to expand... You're hot. Sorry. 👍 Sludgert = Burnout
ROAD_DOGG33J Premium Messages 14,687 IL, USA Messages holyc0w1 Messages holyc0w Feb 6, 2005 #5 How often do they update the stats for the group?