opendriver Messages 3,704 Apr 15, 2007 #1 Look at all of the people watching on the sidelines....god forbid they crash
R RouWa Messages 652 Osnabrück Apr 15, 2007 #2 That's from the new DVD "Walter Röhrl Drei Jahrzehnte Motorsport", isn't it?
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Apr 16, 2007 #3 What a coincidence I was just watching a bunch of group B rally videos on Youtube yesterday, mostly Audi Quattro vids. Thats a nice video but I think the original engine note is 1000x better than the music.
What a coincidence I was just watching a bunch of group B rally videos on Youtube yesterday, mostly Audi Quattro vids. Thats a nice video but I think the original engine note is 1000x better than the music.
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Apr 16, 2007 #4 Thanks for the morning wood! Awesome vid, but I agree with VIPERGTSR01 about the engine sounds being better then the music.
Thanks for the morning wood! Awesome vid, but I agree with VIPERGTSR01 about the engine sounds being better then the music.
Nightmage82 Messages 1,494 Jun 3, 2007 #5 Yup Walter Röhrl is great. He beat the pike's peak record on his first attempt (having never been there before) by like 30 seconds. Maybe that's a tetiment to Audi too
Yup Walter Röhrl is great. He beat the pike's peak record on his first attempt (having never been there before) by like 30 seconds. Maybe that's a tetiment to Audi too