(aus)drift battlez

Australia
WA
HLGH_PSI
Hi all GTP users,

HLGH_PSI(me) and Supercharged9 are bring to AU/NZ drifters, a new drift battle series called (AUS)DRIFT BATTLEZ we have decided to do this after the finals of ADGP.

This series will run the same rules as ADGP, Proximity, and imulation(identical line as lead car). Spins, Contact, Overtakes= adv for other driver

We will have three judges meaning total score will be out of 30
Rooms will have 16 competitors which will mean a top 16 - top 8 - top 4 and top 2

Thanks for reading and hope to see some intrest and response to this thread:tup:

I will be deleting people in my friends list if you want to add me

Sounds cool dude can anybody join? You might wanna move this to the team/battle section by the way 👍

Sounds interesting. Have a talk to some guys on the Team Mallala thread

Hi all again,

we had a test run of this yesterday on gt if we are going to keep the a serious series we will need ppl that will stay in the room and that are 100% keen to do this last night was shocking due to ppl that put there hands up not showing up and new ppl joing randomly

and stav its judged by three judges which means a total score of 30 mean max 10 points per judge and thanks for the intrest guys.

I saw your open lobby last night but I couldn't connect. Error 749 came up I think

Back