Aussie content petition!

• Thread starter Nikked
  • 125 comments

Are you in favor of Aussie Cars in GT5?

• Total voters
Im no australian, but I love the idea of australian content. put some v8 utes in it, and thats a purchase from me.:drool:
Seriously though, bathurst would be amazing.

Bathurst and Wakefield would be my vote on tracks

Wakefield + any GT-R +400HP = Barrel's of fun ;)

and W427 ,LJ XU1 GT-R, Phase 3, a nice fpv turbo six and an fpv 8

couple ve's with a maloo in there for sure 👍

and while where all dreaming what about ...tsk tsk

this hehe :crazy:

mad-max-interceptor-underground-garage.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not even Aussie, but I feel your pain mates.

MORE AUSSIE CONTENT! I want a Maloo!!! An XB Falcon would be sweet!!! And where's the FPVs that we had on GT4?

Ive been asking for Mt. Panorama (Bathurst) for months. One of the worlds finest tracks.

Also some V8 Supercars to blast around in !!

YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!! Phase I-IV GT-HO, E49 Charger, XU-1 Torana, current V8 Supercars, Falcon/Commodore Utes, Current GT/Clubsport. And some historical race cars (Amongst the GT-HOs, Toranas etc., throw in Tru-Blu #17 Falcon (The rock car), Day Glo Brock Commodore. Oh the possibilities!)

If Barthurst is indeed a true rumor, I'm sure Kaz will provide some premium Aussies cars to go with it (easy to do, 3 models a lot of differents liveries - like Nascar): some Aussies TC in the next Car pack DLC along with the Barthust track will be a nice move.

Does PD need separate licenses from Ford of Australia and GM of Australia to model their cars?

Or can they just get one from the parent company, and have at it?

Im not sure my guess is if they have the licence from the parent then it should be fine I could be wrong

We need an Aussie DLC pack, Bathurst along with a few HSV's and FPV's would be a great addition to the game

YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!! Phase I-IV GT-HO, E49 Charger, XU-1 Torana, current V8 Supercars, Falcon/Commodore Utes, Current GT/Clubsport. And some historical race cars (Amongst the GT-HOs, Toranas etc., throw in Tru-Blu #17 Falcon (The rock car), Day Glo Brock Commodore. Oh the possibilities!)

You're forgetting the Leyland P76, You know, something for a comparison between the good and the bad :)

I'd be happy to have Bathurst, the quintessential aussie track.

Went there a few months ago... and man, coming down from skyline is massive, could seriously compare to the drop at Laguna Seca.

but I'll keep trying with track creator till i get it lol:dopey:

Due to all the vintage iconic love in GT5, what does everyone here consider to be an iconic car for australia?

For me it would have to be either the Maloo or any of Brock's touring cars over the years (could be a great description listed next to it about the master)👍

Well, I would like to have Bathurst in the game (its in my top 3 with Silverstone and Imola).

The only reason I would not like to see that track is there is nothing quite like watching an upset Aussie. Already looking forward to the Ashes in 2013 when we can next see you teary eyed lot crying into your pint glasses -).

Well, I would like to have Bathurst in the game (its in my top 3 with Silverstone and Imola).

The only reason I would not like to see that track is there is nothing quite like watching an upset Aussie. Already looking forward to the Ashes in 2013 when we can next see you teary eyed lot crying into your pint glasses -).

:lol:

That's a bait if i ever saw one. By the way, we only drink out of Schooners down here (not much of a cricket fan, but we apparently did well against India).

Silverstone is a nice track too, heck lets just see more real life tracks thrown in (but don't forget Bathurst)

I have said it before, PD already have FPV and XR6 T content, they just havent released it.
I know as I have seen the files that was sent them. ;)
Word back from PD it WILL be DLC, but dont know when

:lol:

That's a bait if i ever saw one. By the way, we only drink out of Schooners down here (not much of a cricket fan, but we apparently did well against India).

Silverstone is a nice track too, heck lets just see more real life tracks thrown in (but don't forget Bathurst)

Yeah, It was bait alright:)

Not to big on cricket myself, I just think that even if our countries had a tiddlywinks tournament, it would still feel like another opportunity to gain some national pride over the other.

Schooners you say?. If they are bigger than pint glasses I have got to visit at some point.

I have said it before, PD already have FPV and XR6 T content, they just havent released it.
I know as I have seen the files that was sent them. ;)
Word back from PD it WILL be DLC, but dont know when
That sounds interesting, buuuuuut, we always just have to wait and see.

Yeah, It was bait alright:)

Not to big on cricket myself, I just think that even if our countries had a tiddlywinks tournament, it would still feel like another opportunity to gain some national pride over the other.

Schooners you say?. If they are bigger than pint glasses I have got to visit at some point.

National pride is a fickle thing to some,especially for a colony such as ours :lol:, got a workmate who follows cricket and barracks for anybody bar Australia, but only if they're not winning.

Schooners are smaller, but at least the beer is still cold when you finish it ;)

Back