aussie release date

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbeau
  • 11 comments
  • 968 views
Wouldn't have a clue myself but im dying to know aswell, i havn't been on these forums for a couple months so no idea if there has beenmention of a release date?
 
There has yet to be any real information on a Pal release date.
End of thread…
 
Half-past a monkey's ass, and a quarter to his balls.
 
Sorry, not trying to "point" out on a mistake or anything, but shouldnt your topics subject have a "? - QuestionMark" at the end. This sounds as if you know when its going to release down under.. But if you put a question mark then will ppl know, that you want to know, when it will be released..
 
sheruken
Sorry, not trying to "point" out on a mistake or anything, but shouldnt your topics subject have a "? - QuestionMark" at the end. This sounds as if you know when its going to release down under.. But if you put a question mark then will ppl know, that you want to know, when it will be released..
Agree, but I don´t really care when GT4 is going to be released in Australia.... :D
 
Electronics Botique say either October 4th or November 14th. One or the other, one was for GTA:SA so i get mixed up with them but I dont know if thats a date to rely on and I cant find their website.
 
---
 
Last edited:
I checked with EB a few weeks ago.

They claimed Novemeber 19th, but then a week or 2 after that I checked again and it was November 15th:)
 
Not soon enough!!!!!

I think Prologue was released in PAL simultaneously world-wide, so I am hoping GT4 will be the same.
 
I think Prologue was released in PAL simultaneously world-wide, so I am hoping GT4 will be the same.[/QUOT

Yes, it may be a simultaneous Pal release, yet australians and euros will still be waiting for quite some time after the NTSC release…
Incidentally the talk of GT being launched in the US before Japan is odd indeed.
 
Back