VIPERGTSR01Yes, grey Imports like Skylines etc were designed for Japanese conditions, you cant expect a Import like that hold up aswell in Australias conditions against cars that were made and designed for Australia.
MrktMkr1986Thanks for the info!![]()
ge-hadIt all comes down to weight - hell the V8 supercar is 1500 kg's isn't it and hell who knows what the Japanese / America/ French and any other car you wish to put against a V8 supercar weigh
Leo_Straight6GT4, no doubt needs Bathurst.
Albert Park would be nice too
I rode my bicycle around it and I can do about 9 minutes
I think we need some every day family cars as well, why not put in a Ford BA Falcon XT and a Holden Commodore Executive?
They are so common on our roads and Japan has dozens of their common cars, why can't we have a few of ours?
I believe America should get their treatment of everyday cars as well.
///MVN V6s are fast!
Too bad they handle like ****, and fall to bits often.
jonno747Hmm.. I know your all gonna go errrrr when i say this,...
But anyway here we go...
I drive a magna... a 1998 tf 3.0l magna... and i love it as a car.. cause its cheap... and usually beats any evenly based commodores or falcons...
Its a crap performance car.. but its my car... and i would love it to be in the game...
along with a camry for gods sake...
and more commodores and falcons... its just to be able to see what i could do to my car and drive it around a track without costs...
actualy i think some of us are forgetting that we might like to drive crap cars as wellhaha (not that i think they are crap.. i love my ... magna along with commodores and falcons... My mate drives a camry.. when can we VS each other on a track? just to be able to do that.... would be awesome...
But i think the real cars that we all wanted, ferraris lambos and the like are still not included.... which is very dissapointing...
But i agree... it needs more cars!
James2097...and can't make that time up in the corners.
Akina RacerIsnt the AWD HSV monaro meant to be only made in auto? I'm sure I read an article in the paper saying that this new Monaro will only be made in auto.