• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 14 comments

zzz_pt

Premium
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
zzz_pt
zzz_pt submitted a new resource:

Autódromo do Estoril - 1:1. Accurate kerbs. Best version you'll find of this layout.

So I wasn't happy with the versions I tried from other people (one was way to long the other too narrow) and I decided to do it myself.

This is the most famous portuguese race track and a very special place for all Senna fans since it's the circuit where he won his first GP.

The back straight has to be further away from the main straight due to the app's limitations but it's not a major difference.

This is probably the closest one can get to the real...

Read more about this resource...

Hi
I have to try your track for sure
Just one question though: you said that you had to make your track wider right. How wide you ended up making it?
Thanks

Viva Bruno,

I made the Parabolica a bit wider (not a perfect curve), not the actual track width. :) The track width is roughly the same as in real life (around 12/12,5m).

Try it out and then give me some feedback. ;)

Sorry about the delay, I'll try and record a race tonight and upload over the weekend.

Hi OGGamer,
That would be great cuz I'm recording with my smartphone on an old CRT TV lol. (I'm not in my Palace atm).

OK. here it is, let's go racing at Estoril! 6 Laps in the Weider Honda HSV-010 which hopefully provides a good preview of what this place has to offer. The race is recorded in cockpit view and it is followed by a TV replay so that you can get a good overview of the circuit feel and design. Enjoy!

OK. here it is, let's go racing at Estoril! 6 Laps in the Weider Honda HSV-010 which hopefully provides a good preview of what this place has to offer. The race is recorded in cockpit view and it is followed by a TV replay so that you can get a good overview of the circuit feel and design. Enjoy!

Thank you very much for the video ;) I'll add it to the track resource and give you the credit.

:cheers:

I'll try it tonight.
This is my version of Estoril, try it and give me feedback
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/mypage/course/1501054/

Hey J Monteiro

Kind of awkward to come and post your version of the same track on this thread without even giving some feedback about my attempt of making a replica before - specially when you downloaded all (or almost all) of my tracks.

Either way, have fun testing them.

Also, your link isn't working properly. This is the correct one:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Krimminall/course/1501054/

Hey J Monteiro

Kind of awkward to come and post your version of the same track on this thread without even giving some feedback about my attempt of making a replica before - specially when you downloaded all (or almost all) of my tracks.

Either way, have fun testing them.

Also, your link isn't working properly. This is the correct one:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/Krimminall/course/1501054/
I'm really sorry for the awkward situation... I'm new here...
My track link changed last night because after try your version, I realized that your chicane was really better than mine.

My feedback on your track is that its very nice, very realistic. the only point to improve is T1, that could be a little bit tighter.
I tested also the AIA (Algarve) is really nice too. I cannot judje very well that one because I dind't be there in a track day yet.
Good work and thanks for your tracks ;)

Back