C coolbass04 Messages 6 Jun 2, 2003 #1 I was wondering if there is anyway that i can turn off the auto replay that comes up after every race, it just gets so dang annoying. Thanks.
I was wondering if there is anyway that i can turn off the auto replay that comes up after every race, it just gets so dang annoying. Thanks.
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Jun 2, 2003 #2 No, I don't think you can...just press start then go to exit...it only takes that extra 2 seconds...
C coolbass04 Messages 6 Jun 2, 2003 #3 yeah i know, it just sucks having to do that everytime, oh well, looks like that is what i am going to have to do, thanks.
yeah i know, it just sucks having to do that everytime, oh well, looks like that is what i am going to have to do, thanks.
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Jun 2, 2003 #4 Oh, I forgot to mention as well, Welcome to GTPlanet!
GilesGuthrie Staff Emeritus Messages 11,038 Edinburgh, UK Messages CMDRTheDarkLord Jun 2, 2003 #5 Hi Coolbass04 and welcome to GTPlanet. I think you may have double-clicked the "Submit" button when you created this thread, as there was a duplicate. I've removed it for you. Have fun here at GTP.
Hi Coolbass04 and welcome to GTPlanet. I think you may have double-clicked the "Submit" button when you created this thread, as there was a duplicate. I've removed it for you. Have fun here at GTP.
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Jun 3, 2003 #6 Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER No, I don't think you can...just press start then go to exit...it only takes that extra 2 seconds... Click to expand... ...if that
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER No, I don't think you can...just press start then go to exit...it only takes that extra 2 seconds... Click to expand... ...if that