Autobacs Super GT Season 2 | Polling is Now Closed!!!

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 2,845 comments
Car choice still open so yes you can! 👍

Touching on what Seth and others said about the tire wear we can do karting/super cross style then by using heats and mains?

-Thoughts?
If we 50000000 people wanting to join then yes but 11 just no
I want med/hard aswell for my votes

Im his brother. I moved in with him in december.

That's not really answering my question though.

And as others have said, the tyre big will happen to everyone so we in the same boat. The only thing that'll put others at an advantage is if peop cna one stop.

That's not really answering my question though.

And as others have said, the tyre big will happen to everyone so we in the same boat. The only thing that'll put others at an advantage is if peop cna one stop.
I only relay messages to keep those in charge informed on his take or his choices. One stopping should be easy if your second set of tires dont go poo.

I only relay messages to keep those in charge informed on his take or his choices. One stopping should be easy if your second set of tires dont go poo.

In the other couple series I run the second set of tyres wear at a similar rate on the front, it's just the back ones wear at the same rate as the front.

The races Ive ran, the tires dont last the same length after the pit stop(s). Not sure on the exact amount but I know they dont go for the length of the fuel tank to empty on some of the cars I raced with. Maybe they will if the races dont last long.

Im going to laugh watching these races. Joe, check your pm's and you will understand this.

If you haven't got anything helpful to say then keep quiet.

And also we are not idiots. Once you've said something fine. There's no need to keep on repeating it. We know your opinion, so there's no need to post unless your opinion changes

If you haven't got anything helpful to say then keep quiet.

And also we are not idiots. Once you've said something fine. There's no need to keep on repeating it. We know your opinion, so there's no need to post unless your opinion changes
You know my opinion? Or you just replying because you were offended? Let me put it straight, gt6 right now is in bad shape. The fact you drop 2-3 seconds per lap after a pit stop is pathetic. Thats why I said I will laugh. Funny too, because youre suppose to be faster with lower fuel and fresh tires. Please know what I'm talking about before trying to blast my posts and acting like Im labelling you guys. The funny part will be how bad the lap times are after someone pits. Hope thats clear so you dont think Im laughing at you.

You know my opinion? Or you just replying because you were offended? Let me put it straight, gt6 right now is in bad shape. The fact you drop 2-3 seconds per lap after a pit stop is pathetic. Thats why I said I will laugh. Funny too, because youre suppose to be faster with lower fuel and fresh tires. Please know what I'm talking about before trying to blast my posts and acting like Im labelling you guys. The funny part will be how bad the lap times are after someone pits. Hope thats clear so you dont think Im laughing at you.
Don't say it will be funny then tell joe to check his pms as he will then understand it
If that's the case it's obviously not your explanation and Is targeted at some one or a group people
I take the attitude of guilty till proven innocent for situations like this.

I agree with what Zach and Will said, you shouldn't be posting things like that and telling Joe to check his PM's. If your not racing you won't be laughing at the race as you shouldn't be in the lobby.

Everybody knows the game is broke but everybody also knows it's same thing happening to all racers on the grid and nobody is gaining an advantage. Can you not see that?

Oh and I also think that if your not racing and Seth can't post himself then your opinion or 'seths' votes shouldn't be counted.

I dont care how you take it. I know people are going to be pissed when theyre slower than what they should be. And I know people will likely quit because the cars get stupid handling after a pit. Instead of reading into things you could ask. If Joe doesnt want opinions he wouldnt ask for them. But he did. Im saying be on the lookout for guys who just drop out because they cant control their cars. I never spoke names, so the "guilty" talk is off base.

getting back on subject the 2 choices here I see is to run the race regular style and the tire wear effecting everyone and everyone just dealing with the cards that are dealt, or run a full tire stint for a heat and a hopefully longer tire stint for the main.

Rough Example #1
Soft or Med full tire stint heat (10-15 Laps)
Hard full tire stint (20-25 Laps)

Rough Example #2
Just run the race as is and everyone make do with the results of the pit glitch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*all & all guys I have enjoyed this Winter time off, but I'm seriously ready to get back into hardcore tuning & racing again!!!

Also guys the polling ends today and I will be moving this op over to the GT6 section since the main page is completed now with pics. Does anyone know where DDk is because he is one of the good GTR seats and if he's no going to race then I would like to keep that spot open. All HSV's, 2 SC430's and 4 Nissan GTR's are taken so that seems like a very nice diverse grid as it is now. SC430 driver plz check the front page and make sure i have your seats correct plz?

Ddk left joe. He messages both yourself and I about it

Also the penalty system is still the wrong version. But it's your series so if you've chosen to stick with that one fine

I too would vote just deal with it.

The code masters f1 games are buggy as hell. Hasn't stopped me and my mate running full 100% races lol.

I mean even f1 2010 with the ai fuel glitch we still ran with fuel lol

Ddk left joe. He messages both yourself and I about it

Also the penalty system is still the wrong version. But it's your series so if you've chosen to stick with that one fine

Ok Zach ill check our convo to see if I have the right one, there are so many versions I can't tell which 1 I have posted, lol!

Polling is Officially Closed!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*We have a new driver coming coming on-board, Stalliono is taking 1 of the GTR seats*

-Talling up the final results and then moving this tread over to the GT6 side ASAP!

Back