Autodromo de Interlagos

Autodromo de Interlagos 1.0

• Thread starter OdeFinn
  • 5 comments
Good work. But personally I prefer corner accuracy over start point accuracy. Some corners are really far of.

Good work. But personally I prefer corner accuracy over start point accuracy. Some corners are really far of.
Know what you mean, those "far off" turns are pretty accurate by their turn radius and shapes, positioning is not 100% accurate, but driving lines from corner to other are still same as on real.
Thought first to use that back straight for S/F, but still first wanted to check how accurate it would come when using real placement. I'm pretty happy with results.

good work, this is one track that cannot be made totally accurate.
Only if trying to keep S/F on real place. :)

The starting line is really my biggest gripe wit the TPE. It annoys me even more than having no elevation options. It's way to long and wide. They really need to give us an alternate starting line, that is shorter and can be bended. Without the grand stands and the pit building, just a small pit lane with some tents (could be easily spaced when you bend and scale the line.) and a option on which side the pits are.

Oh and we need to get rid of the 30 track limit...^^

PD likes to do boundaries, credit, cars, now tracks and options for TPE.
But I'm still on high hopes with this TPE, ONLY because they numbered it v1.0.0, if there was any number above zeros I would just drop my cloves and mourn with this one. Maybe they are intending to really upgrade it, or at least fix imminent bugs from it.
Tuning that UI probably.. But I'm just dreaming and hoping at my dreams will carry me.. :)

Back