Premium
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
zzz_pt
Official site

Aut%25C3%25B3dromo%2Bdo%2BEstoril%2B11.JPG

Wiki page

...​

Normally I refrain from posting here, but...this is the site of Ayrton Senna's first ever pole and victory. Adding this track to the game would be a nice touch.

DK
Normally I refrain from posting here, but...this is the site of Ayrton Senna's first ever pole and victory. Adding this track to the game would be a nice touch.

I thought his first pole and victory was at Adelaide in 1985 during the Australian GP.

Also, this track, alongside Interlagos, Detroit, and Hockenheimring should be added to the game. Not only are these tracks legendary, but I do recall Senna doing battle with Nigel Mansell on each one as well.

This track would be a great addition to GT6, especially now that the Senna content was released since it's the track where Senna got his first pole and win.

Portugal could sure use some more recognision in the videogame world... So far Estoril is only in GRID 2 and F1 2014. I drove there a few times and it´s tremendously fun to drive.

Portugal could sure use some more recognision in the videogame world... So far Estoril is only in GRID 2 and F1 2014. I drove there a few times and it´s tremendously fun to drive.
F1 2014 isn't out yet.
Besides Grid 2 Estoril is available on consoles in F1 2013 & Race Pro, as well as in older F1 games.

FS7
F1 2014 isn't out yet.
Besides Grid 2 Estoril is available on consoles in F1 2013 & Race Pro, as well as in older F1 games.
Oh sorry, my bad. I was Reading stuff regarding F1 2014 and it kinda got stuck to my head. :ouch: I meant F1 2013, as for the others I don´t know because the last F1 I actually played is from 1999 :lol:

There aren't many tracks in Portugal but I regard this as the best. My favourite classic track on F1 2013 and a modern version would be fine.

Latest Posts

Back