AutoGrinding without X2010?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 11 comments
  • 2,220 views
Messages
300
Messages
EnzoDbr9
Hi, is there a way i could autogrind with anything else? i was just wondering because it'd be good to do that so that maybe oneday i could get an x2010.

thanks.
 
You can autogrind with the FGT, just the races will take longer than in the X2010.
 
You may also not win using a FGT since it is not as fast.


With a X2010 I get down to about 175-180MPH in the turns and 245 or so on the straights when auto grinding Indy.
 
Okay, great, so what setup should i use on the FGT, one for a lot of speed or....
 
Okay, great, so what setup should i use on the FGT, one for a lot of speed or....

You want a lot of speed. Minimize downforce, and level the toe and camber to 0. Make sure the engine is making maximum power too.
 
You can auto-grind with any car in the game. This topic is covered at length here.
 
You may also not win using a FGT since it is not as fast.


With a X2010 I get down to about 275-280MPH in the turns and 245 or so on the straights when auto grinding Indy.

If you can't win with the FGT then there is something wrong with what you are doing honestly. The FGT is the 2nd best car (allowed in A and B Spec) period.
 
If you can't win with the FGT then there is something wrong with what you are doing honestly. The FGT is the 2nd best car (allowed in A and B Spec) period.

Bad set-up I guess.
 
This post by twohoos is the setup I'm using with the FGT, and it's works well. His point number 2 is very important with the FGT — you need to get the right field of competitors, which can take reloading the race many many times. Annoying yes, but if you are going to leave it on all night and while you are at work like me for a 16 hour grind, it's worth it.

I'll switch to the X2010 as soon as I bronze Vettel's challenge on Suzuka. I did the other two last night.
 
This post by twohoos is the setup I'm using with the FGT, and it's works well. His point number 2 is very important with the FGT — you need to get the right field of competitors, which can take reloading the race many many times. Annoying yes, but if you are going to leave it on all night and while you are at work like me for a 16 hour grind, it's worth it.

I'll switch to the X2010 as soon as I bronze Vettel's challenge on Suzuka. I did the other two last night.

Awesome, great.
 
THIS WORKS GREAT so far. It took a little to get the joy stick angled right. But right now, im lying in bed, in my Hugh Hefner robe, sipping a Gin and Tonic watching the results roll in via GT5 Home on my lap top.
 
The FGT will not keep getting 1st all day long. Every time I've checked it after an 8 hour span it's normally getting 6th or so. Then I do oil change and it's back to first. Every so often you'll also need to rebuild the engine. Even getting 6th though, it's still free money when I'm not home.
 
Back