Automated voice over at start of daily sport race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee9285
  • 6 comments
  • 3,963 views
Messages
17
Ireland
Ireland
Does anyone else get the women talking at start of race and cant hear the gears or engine till shes finished .
Game is a write off for over it 😪
 
Does anyone else get the women talking at start of race and cant hear the gears or engine till shes finished .
Game is a write off for over it 😪
No? Never heard a woman.
 
No one does except me and my friend.
It's weird.
She calls out everyone who is in room and until she is finished I cant hear my engine , gears ,or other cars
 
@Lee9285
PS5 settings, accessibility, screen reader -> disable
 
@Lee9285
PS5 settings, accessibility, screen reader -> disable
Been there a million times man 😅

If I delete game .
Will my licences still be gold ?
I'm scared il lose everything.
Or is there a way to contact gt officially
 
I had this. I had to turn off Chat Transcription in the PS5 accessibility menu. Hopefully this works for others.
 
Back