Autosport only £10 PSN SALE

• Thread starter Mr Grumpy
  • 9 comments
I would like to also add to this that Codemasters often release "Complete Edition" versions of their games with all the DLC included, and they usually have PSN sales for such games like this a few weeks before announcing a complete edition. The same thing has happened in the past with DIRT3 and F12013.

While £10 is a bargain if you are patient I would bet that a few weeks after this sale is over you might see a complete edition version come out for say £15-20.

I would like to also add to this that Codemasters often release "Complete Edition" versions of their games with all the DLC included, and they usually have PSN sales for such games like this a few weeks before announcing a complete edition. The same thing has happened in the past with DIRT3 and F12013.

While £10 is a bargain if you are patient I would bet that a few weeks after this sale is over you might see a complete edition version come out for say £15-20.

Too late the deal is done :) decided to treat myself to classic touring car pack aswell as I love touring car side of this game, it's the only thing I play atm, the AI is great fun & online is even better, couldn't care less for any other Series just loving the classic touring cars, normal touring cars, dtm & v8 supercars. What a fantastic fun game this is, PD should take note of this fun-ness :)

Too late the deal is done :) decided to treat myself to classic touring car pack aswell as I love touring car side of this game, it's the only thing I play atm, the AI is great fun & online is even better, couldn't care less for any other Series just loving the classic touring cars, normal touring cars, dtm & v8 supercars. What a fantastic fun game this is, PD should take note of this fun-ness :)
In custom cup I find enjoyable Endurance Tier 1 2 and Ultimate as well.

This game is light years more fun than GT6 I bought GT6 a month ago and I'm bored already.
I bought Grid Autosport in december and I'm still playing it, challenging and fun AI.
And the FFB is great too, much better lift off oversteer than GT6.

In custom cup I find enjoyable Endurance Tier 1 2 and Ultimate as well.

This game is light years more fun than GT6 I bought GT6 a month ago and I'm bored already.
I bought Grid Autosport in december and I'm still playing it, challenging and fun AI.
And the FFB is great too, much better lift off oversteer than GT6.

I'll have to give that a go :)

I like my sims & I've heard that AC might be coming to PS4/XB1 but for now GAS is my goto for a good fun race.

It's like watching F1 for the technical aspects of it all which I appreciate then turning the channel over for the BTCC.

I'll have to give that a go :)

I like my sims & I've heard that AC might be coming to PS4/XB1 but for now GAS is my goto for a good fun race.

It's like watching F1 for the technical aspects of it all which I appreciate then turning the channel over for the BTCC.
The same for me, I used to play GT6 online a month ago, but now in summer I don't want to waste too much time, because of GT6 bugs and glitches. You know sometimes when they start a race we are in 10 but someone only see 3 players so Host ask everyone to rejoin and wait for his friends that meanwhile went to bathroom. :)

Grid Autosport = turn PS3 on, start race, have fun, turn PS3 off, do something else.

GT6 = turn PS3 on, login, find lobby, join lobby, wait people testing, wait host, rejoin due to room glitch, finally start race, 3 hours wasted, no more time for doing something else. :)

I'd like to see a PS4 version that takes advantage of the extra CPU power, it would run more like the PC one then.

Back