Grid: Autosport PS+ Free Game 2/16

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 13 comments
Yay!!! This make me so happy as I wanted to play this game for long time :lol: I also played Grid2 via PS+ free game. Thank you sony. PS3 is still the boss :bowdown:

I was looking forward to trying this game but at the moment it looks impossible, the PS3 is refusing to download the latest system update (it gets stuck at 99% every time unless I try through a USB stick in which case it doesn't even try at all) which means no PlayStation Store, which means no free games.

Well, I hope they extend this gratitude to the Xbox, as I'm missing it and I'd love to screenshot it on the One.

We've had Dirt 3 and Showdown, so it's not outside the realms of possibility.

Thanks for the link but I'm not sure that would work, without the system update I couldn't get onto the Playstation Store so it wouldn't have started the download. I got the system update through my USB eventually (when I realised I'd downloaded the PS4 one not the PS3 one, d'oh!), downloading GRID now :)
Glad that you solved the problem, but for future reference, the status of your console has no bearing on being able to 'buy' the free games each month. Just go to the store on your PC/phone and load up the cart with the freebies. I don't own a PS4 or Vita, but have 'purchased' a stack of the free PS+ games for if (Vita) and when (PS4) I get them.

Gotta say, I have Grid Autosport and with the DFGT Pro it was OK, great racing to be honest but it felt a bit meh.
Since then I've upgraded my wheel to a G29 in prep for the PS4 later this year and with that wheel the game is awesome, it's so much better in terms of feel and lock etc. So if you've updated a wheel it might be worth a looksee.

Back