Autoworld Car Reviews -Head to Head : STI vs Evo- Now up!

• Thread starter Doog
  • 37 comments
Very nice reviews. I agree with uMadson though. Results should be at the end to keep the tension in your review. I like you writing style however. I have subscribed. Oh any chance of F430 Vs Gallardo? Nice one!

Very nice reviews. I agree with uMadson though. Results should be at the end to keep the tension in your review. I like you writing style however. I have subscribed. Oh any chance of F430 Vs Gallardo? Nice one!

Thanks, I'm glad you're liking it! 👍
Well I'm currently working on a comparo against three cars right now, but after that's finished I may consider an F430 VS Gallardo, but I'll think about it. If I'm motivated to drive those cars, I'll do it. But I'll take it in to consideration.

But fortunately, i've been thinking a bit for my feature review. There are a few new competitors :)

* UPDATE - Hi Dooglers8, I really appreciate the encouragement you have given me for the review, but I don't think I make the cut. I can't think of many things to write of the car i'm thinking about. Sorry and I wish you the best for Autoworld Car Reviews.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear that. I know what you mean. Sometimes the words fly out of my fingers and on to the keyboard. Other times, I'm blank.

I have subscribed. Oh any chance of F430 Vs Gallardo? Nice one!

I'm going to give Dooglers8 a hand here at Autoworld and my first review will be F430 Vs Gallardo. First draft done, just working out getting some pictures, so aiming to realse it on Monday.

Back