Available BMW V12 LMR, 2D and F2007 and others!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaN-PwN
  • 57 comments
  • 2,824 views
Messages
148
Messages
dan08pires
Available for trade:

Ferrari F2007
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP, Team Oreaca Matmut '10 (00 miles)
Chapparral 2D Race Car '67 (00 miles)
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Toyota GT-One Race Car '99 (00 miles)
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92



I'll take cars or tickets.

Any race car, lms, rally, touring... make an offer even if not listed.



Make an offer I can't resist!!! High end cars, hard to come by, PS team cars, Le Mans, Touring, Race Cars etc.

all offers will be considered, please REPLY TO THREAD and I will let you know if I'd like to trade with you. My garage can be found on my sig but these are the only cars I can trade tonight therefore only look to see if I have the car already.

I will be able to trade in about 5 hours.
Happy trading everyone :)
 
Last edited:
Ill take chaperel for lambo
 
I'll trade my 2J for your F2007 if ya like
 
Ill take chaperel for lambo

this sounds good, can you trade now?
(btw I'm in Westchester :) )


Ghostrecon I have the 2J, also I know you from BC2, 👍
 
interested on yhe gt1 0miles , can trade a nomad diablo now.
 
interested on yhe gt1 0miles , can trade a nomad diablo now.

I think I scared the previous guy, oh well his loss is your gain :sly:

just got your message, I'll pm you
 
I have a CLK-GTR '98 (0 miles).

Interested in the Toyota GT-ONE (0 miles).

Can trade now.
 
I have a CLK-GTR '98 (0 miles).

Interested in the Toyota GT-ONE (0 miles).

Can trade now.

I can do that tomorrow if you'd like
 
Alrite, sounds good.

kk I'll send you a friend request, soon as I can I'll send you the car so accept it when you can
 
Car sent

send your gt1 to rxr_phi_carnage too..
 
dufftech and ricurl, great trading with you 2!!! 👍👍👍

up for another trade tonight, in just a few hrs, any takers???
 
any good business man out there out to make an excellent deal today?
 
what have you got left I have the

diablo

GT350r

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5- 16 Evolution II 1991 non touring
 
I can send a 1000 Ticket after reset tonight for your BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99.Is there many miles on it?
 
I can send a 1000 Ticket after reset tonight for your BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99.Is there many miles on it?

this sounds good, its used, got it from the UDS but have never "sat" in it, it has 1351 miles
 
Add me on PSN ID nt20.Will send the ticket after the reset at mignight GMT
 
Withdrawn
 
Last edited:
looking for a trade at the moment, post your offers
 
I can trade right now guys...
 
I would like your Ferrari F2007 for my Peugeot 905 Race car, which is fully tuned. If that doesnt work, I can throw ina fully tuned veyron or a fully tuned Ferrari Enzo
 
I'm able to trade tonight guys post your interests and offers :sly:
 
still available
 
looking to trade today fellas...
 
i'm on gt5 now, i'll add you to my friend's list and we can work something out
 
hop in the lounge to chat
 
Back