AVAILABLE: Ticket Level 21

  • Thread starter Thread starter Counter_Z23
  • 23 comments
  • 1,073 views
Messages
2,173
Messages
Counter_Z23
As title says.

Looking for a Fully Tuned Blitz Skyline '07 (The Premium One) or a fully tuned High End Performance G37.

I'd also consider a Tom's Chaser
 
Last edited:
I'd like to trade now if possible.
 
I've got a white x10?
 
I have the #11 but do you have anything other then the level 21 as i have that already
 
Yes i have that ticket as well
 
Yes i have that ticket as well

Ok, I have level 12, 17 and 24 as well.

If not, NASCAR, Modern and Classic Muscle car tickets are also available.
 
Last edited:
Updated first post, I got a violet X2010 from another trade so have no need for it, now looking for the 2 cars I posted in the OP.
 
Come on guys, I'm trading this away for cheap!
 
I can do it if you can trade before reset
 
let's do it. Just give me 10 minutes to boot up. Do you want the non removable upgrades on the Blitz Skyline '07 (The Premium One) for engine and weight reduction?
 
let's do it. Just give me 10 minutes to boot up. Do you want the non removable upgrades on the Blitz Skyline '07 (The Premium One) for engine and weight reduction?

Just buy any tuning upgrades for it.

Add Counter_Z23 and qwehush1 on PSN.

I will receive from Counter_Z23 and send from qwehush1.

Thanks..
 
ok. Car will come from cobragolf247. Can you please send ticket to sixminutemile

appreciate it
 
ok. Car will come from cobragolf247. Can you please send ticket to sixminutemile

appreciate it

I think you added the PSN the wrong way round.

sixminute add qwehush1

cobra add Counter_Z23
 
tk/hasnk you for the quick trade. Apoligize about the mix up in psn's
 
Updated first post, now looking for a fully tuned High End Performance G37.

Available to trade now.
 
Come on people this is a good deal.
 
Do you want an X2010 for it?
 
Do you want an X2010 for it?

No, I already have them all. I want a fully tuned High End Performance G37 from which you can buy from the dealership for 200,000 cr.
 
No, I already have them all. I want a fully tuned High End Performance G37 from which you can buy from the dealership for 200,000 cr.

Ah ok then. I don't have a free slot on my main account and don't have the money to buy this from my other accounts.
 
Anyone else?

This is a good deal because you can get many good cars with the Level 21 ticket.
 
Just incase you guys didn't know, this is the car that I'd like to trade for the Level 21 ticket.
5159277491_89fd1d39e3.jpg


However, I may also trade with anyone who has the Tom's Chaser.
 
Back