Available! Toyota AE86 Initial D (S.Shinego)

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_stig_1
  • 9 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
605
Australia
In A Pond
Messages
arztenhofer
Hi,
Available I Have An AE86 Which Is Owned By The Writer Of Initial D. I Can Do A $90 Tune If You Want. Make Your Offer.:):):)
 
what is a 90 dollar tune?
 
Sorry I Meant $90K Tune A Tune Only Costing $90000.:dunce::dunce::dunce:
 
what you want for it.. anythign in my trade thread?
 
what you want for it.. anythign in my trade thread?

Not In The Thread But In My Gran Turismo I Like The Sound Of The Ferarri F10. I Might Even Fully Tune It For You.:):):)
 
well i have a f10 ready to go..


so if you want it send first.. and its yours... but please fix car first 90k
 
well i have a f10 ready to go..


so if you want it send first.. and its yours... but please fix car first 90k

I Can Fully Tune For You
 
alright... ill do it...

sending pm
 
Still When Are You Sending I Have Not Recieved It
 
Back