• 53 comments
Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Availible tonight at reset 12 gmt

Academy Tickets

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09
GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12
2002 Nissan - SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) '02 (Thank you Doobieduck)

Ticket 1000

Level Tickets

Year Tickets

Special Tickets

Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car
Rally Base Car
Historic Rally Car

Gift Car Tickets

Gran Turismo SKYLINE GT-R01
City Turbo II 83
Stratos 73
Speedster 00
S2000
350Z 04
Elan S1 62
Midget II D type 98
Nuvolari Quattro 03
SSR 03
Concept 1 Series till 07
Quattro 82
S2000 04
ZZ-S 00
GranTurismo S 08

I have all the ticekts for cars won during A-Spec mode

All are availible for free however if you wish to send a ticket i don't have back it would be great.

Last edited:
would like this GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12 ticket

can offer any of these and i could send now

2007/2004/2003/2001/2000/
1993/1992/1991/1989/1987/1982/1980/
1979/1977/1976/1974/1973/1971/1970/
1966/1965/1964/1961/1960

Nice trade doodieduck enjoy the car :)

Fast and polite trader +++++++

And all those tickets you promised to distribute?

Your on my list of scammers now, well done.

Go and take a run and jump.

Read previous posts from me i lost the silva and just got it back via this thread i did ask several of the people i sent the ticket if they could send back and no responce.

Sent 2 of the silva out before i lost during dupe nd sent 6 of the gt-r out go figure scammer ?

I was going to start sending out but you can forget it now.

Just to clarify, so is it only outeke who has to forget it?

Not that i am one of them, but What about the others?

Pretty quick to cancel your whole list I must say!

Go and take a run and jump.

Read previous posts from me i lost the silva and just got it back via this thread i did ask several of the people i sent the ticket if they could send back and no responce.

Sent 2 of the silva out before i lost during dupe nd sent 6 of the gt-r out go figure scammer ?

I was going to start sending out but you can forget it now.

So it was not your fault losing a ticket while duping? Instead of announcing "I was too stupid to dupe, will send after reset." or something like that you decided to quit and do your own business.
You forget something important: People waited for you to send. You didn`t care.
Bad attitude of an egoist. 👎

I guess nobody needs something from you...

Because i didnt send to the next person on the list although this was the 3rd person i sent to.

I lost the ticket after sending out during dupe process asked several people to send back when they could and got no reply (there are a few posts asking for the ticket re lost)

If i was a scammer i would not have sent 8 of the glitch tickets out !

If anyone wants the ticket they are welcome to it i however i will not join this or any other train set up by Outeke.

How in the hell do you loose a ticket when duping. I did the dupe glitch in 193 of 203 trades I've never lost a car, ticket or paint chip.

There's a simple solution..

I will send to people who ask for it and not through a thread again as its more hasle than its worth.

Wait im a scammer i dont send do i ?

thank you for the post back doobie

Wait im a scammer i dont send do i ?

thank you for the post back doobie

I have watched your antics for days and read all your excuses, again and again.

This is the reason that I have "ChOs3n" not to do any business with you, nor will I in the future. Don't bother to ask me for anything. I'm Just Sayin'......

EXCUSE: A Lie that you tell yourself, to avoid doing the right thing......:)

I have watched your antics for days and read all your excuses, again and again.

This is the reason that I have "ChOs3n" not to do any business with you, nor will I in the future. Don't bother to ask me for anything. I'm Just Sayin'......

EXCUSE: A Lie that you tell yourself, to avoid doing the right thing......:)

This thread was basically set up to try and clear his name. But I see it hasn't gotten off to a good start.

How in the hell do you loose a ticket when duping. I did the dupe glitch in 193 of 203 trades I've never lost a car, ticket or paint chip.

Exactly, I don't understand how he lost the ticket. I've only started duping, but I've not been able to lose a ticket yet through this method - not done as many as 193 trades with it, lol. But as long as you do every step right nothing can go wrong.

Exactly, I don't understand how he lost the ticket. I've only started duping, but I've not been able to lose a ticket yet through this method - not done as many as 193 trades with it, lol. But as long as you do every step right nothing can go wrong.
Guys, mistakes do happen :ill:

Not in defense of anyone or backing anyone, but I have personally lost over 90 + tickets with in a year. It was all me! Send ticket, exit and instead of loading previous save! --> I would go and save over either ripped tickets or a car sent off.

The last time was a few months ago and posted on his thread too. Hopefully the last time, but this was when I sent christara321 a free Pontiac GTO. Now I am missing that color and it throw my perfect collection streak off :ouch:

Though I got a bad feeling that drevengers free orange Nissan at Halloween is now missing in save / reload error!

Everytime now I am seriously attentive on the save or reloads. :indiff: Thank GOD for day light saving time change. Too early to drink at 4:00PM :P

In any case, stuff does happen...I can confirm 100% it is not intentional but a serious lack of attention at the time of save or reload. Just count your blessing you have not had this issue, but best solutions is to have a back up USB.

*EDIT looks like OP now shows for free. So he is trying to make amends of things. Everyone deserves a chance or more to make things right.

C'mon guys you all should be happy you got even your hands those cars :)

I dont know, but his OP on this thread now shows he will send for free. That should account towards something?

The trains have been a bit crazy on all threads. Lots of folks have taken the cars, but it seems a good bunch of them have not paid it forward. Thus I see them being more offensive and while some, like your self have gone beyond the COD...no pun intended :P

Logically it would be best to line a group up and have 1 confirm, then that confirmed person get another confirmed and so on. But with all the efferts I can totally imagine how frustrating it could be when a train gets de-railed...but that is the price of logistics, especially when dealing with unknown members, time zones and commitment levels.

It takes one and "ALL" to do their part to get things delivered, but stuff happens.

:cheers: holidays are here. Best spent making good memories and not get dragged down bud.

Mistakes DO Happen. He did send his first car thru as promised. He had received the Ticket early on, after repeated claiming that he had 2 sends available each day, and that this would benefit the Train and the community greatly if he was included.Then he was supposed to send the next day to playnthru, which he did not. The next little while, he was asking if it was OK to send to his alt account or Son or some such thing.

Meanwhile the queue was held up behind playnthru. The next thing you know, the OP was asking for ANOTHER copy, no mention of any loss of the first ticket at that time. Time passes, train moves on despite all that has transpired.

The next thing you know, this thread appears, which is basically a trade thread, designed to benefit the OP, not the community . If the OP had not been included in the Train in the first place, he'd have no rare item to put up for trade.

This is the issue all of us have or had with OP. I don't care what anyone says, It simply LOOKS SHADY to any reasonable person. Maybe there was indeed a loss or whatever. It is hard to say what really did go down. All that I know is that it looks very suspect.......

Excuse me please. Perhaps I mis-read.

I never held up anything! Nor did I ever receive ANYTHING from him! I got my ticket from iainoflo85, then passed to NT 1138 immediately. I stopped nothing!

And that is very clear reading the thread? Nowhere do you read me holding up anything. I passed the hot potato QUICK.

Again perhaps I am misunderstanding what you wrote.

Excuse me please. Perhaps I mis-read.

I never held up anything! Nor did I ever receive ANYTHING from him! I got my ticket from iainoflo85, then passed to NT 1138 immediately. I stopped nothing!

And that is very clear reading the thread? Nowhere do you read me holding up anything. I passed the hot potato QUICK.

Again perhaps I am misunderstanding what you wrote.

I can vouch for Playnthru - I passed the GT-R on to him, and he never received one from CHO3EN so that's why he seemed to have been holding the train up - it looked like had because in the thread it showed CHO3EN to Playnthru, but this never happened.

Sorry Playnthru for defending you, but OMG, I was part of that thread as well, and I saw the chaos that erupted, that's why I was glad I got the ticket and sent it on as quick as so as not to be bogged down by it all.

I can vouch for Playnthru - I passed the GT-R on to him, and he never received one from CHO3EN so that's why he seemed to have been holding the train up - it looked like had because in the thread it showed CHO3EN to Playnthru, but this never happened.

Sorry Playnthru for defending you, but OMG, I was part of that thread as well, and I saw the chaos that erupted, that's why I was glad I got the ticket and sent it on as quick as so as not to be bogged down by it all.

Thanks mate.👍

I can see how it looked that way.:ouch: It looked like I got two ticket? I tried to correct them in that thread after reading how it looked. It made me sad :(. Nobody seemed to notice that post.:ouch:

I passed it. Then kept passing the last few days.:crazy:

Last edited:
Thanks mate.👍

I can see how it looked that way.:ouch: I tried to correct them in that thread after reading how it looked. It made me sad :(. Nobody seemed to notice that post.:ouch:

I passed it. Then kept passing the last few days.:crazy:

Yes, because too many self-centred people were concerned with getting a free car and didn't think about what they needed to do in return, so there was plenty of people saying "Can I have this car?" and some promising that they could send on "immediately".

The word immediately is open to debate.

But you shouldn't worry about anything Playnthru, you've gone above and beyond Christara's thread and are now giving it out in your own, so I commend that. And swerv_griffin is just as bitter as I am and made a mistake.

Back