Availible tonight 12gmt

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 53 comments
Excuse me please. Perhaps I mis-read.

I never held up anything! Nor did I ever receive ANYTHING from him! I got my ticket from iainoflo85, then passed to NT 1138 immediately. I stopped nothing!

And that is very clear reading the thread? Nowhere do you read me holding up anything. I passed the hot potato QUICK.

Again perhaps I am misunderstanding what you wrote.

I never said, implied or stated that YOU were holding up the Train. My apologies if it seemed at all that I was saying that. What I was saying is that the person that was supposed to send to you never did, therefore preventing you from sending on. You were always ready , willing and anxious to keep things going. Not receiving in a timely fashion from Chosen was the only holdup on that train.

I am very thankful to have been involved in both Trains. I did my part a few times, and definitely paid it forward. Then again, I do that on a daily basis in the Marketplace section.........

I don't care that much if people get offended when some of us call out other people for not living up to their word. A man is only as good as their word. When a mistake happens, as they often do, your FIRST priority should be to continue on as you promised, not segue off onto some other tangent that obviously benefit mainly you. Then change the word Trade to Free after you get called out on your BS.

As usual, I'm Just Sayin'........

Once again I'd like to say sorry if it even remotely looked like Playnthru was being accused of anything by me, 'cause that simply was not the case........

Last edited:
For the record, I received a glitch ticket from GRAN-KUSTOM but I wasn't able to send back and keep the train rolling. My trade schedule is filled up. I made a request, though, to remove me from the train a couple of pages back before I read that he sent me a ticket. :(

@OP, May I have a glitch Silvia? Much appreciated, buddy.

You are an idiot, and will never receive anything else from me.

I love how next to your name it basically says Centre of the 🤬 Universe.

Don't want none of your 🤬 if it's as bad as your attitude towards people. You want respect you need to earn it, and calling people idiots because you don't understand English will not help you much.

For the record, I received a glitch ticket from GRAN-KUSTOM but I wasn't able to send back and keep the train rolling. My trade schedule is filled up. I made a request, though, to remove me from the train a couple of pages back before I read that he sent me a ticket. :(

@OP, May I have a glitch Silvia? Much appreciated, buddy.

Sending out a ticket to someone just now 12 gmt if you can wait until next reset its yours.

I have you friended. I'll send one to you tonight from one account or other.

Hi, Swerv! Thanks, buddy! :) Also, O.G mentioned to give you his prize on my giveaway. It's level 20 ticket & 5 random dark colored matte paint chips, right? 👍

Sending out a ticket to someone just now 12 gmt if you can wait until next reset its yours.

Thanks, sorry to miss out on this reply you sent. :( Please check your other thread. I forgot about the TVR Tamora I requested from you for 10 of my matte paints. Thanks, buddy!

Last edited:
iainoflo85 dont get into an argument with him its not worth it.

Yeah, I've said my piece, left a comment in the Traders Reputation Thread and that's enough. Will add him to my ignore list if he persists.

could i have something for free trying to help a mate and would be a great xmas gift on gt5!

Sorry diddnt see your post i can send you the gt-r from my other ps3 again it wont be until after next reset.

i wont be sending after these as its the festive season and i wont be on for a few days.

Happy Hollidays all :)

Ps the person i missed in the train has now received the ticket paint and an academy suit.

I just wish everyone can get along and forget what has been said and what happened and just be careful next time. Let's continue trading. Mistakes do happen and people should accept it. We already know the ones who doesn't deserve our attention (I'm looking at your direction, firewire6587). :lol:

Hey, guys. Be in festive spirits. It's Christmastime. :)

I love how next to your name it basically says Centre of the 🤬 Universe.

Don't want none of your 🤬 if it's as bad as your attitude towards people. You want respect you need to earn it, and calling people idiots because you don't understand English will not help you much.

Added to ignore list.
Will boycott you, and also anyone else who helps you.

Merry Christmas........:dunce:

crazylads I have to sent you the ticket and some goodies i have another ticket to send out from other ps3 will do in the morning and also the tamora as a festive treat to gt4crazy2 dont have to send anything back.

crazylads I have to sent you the ticket and some goodies i have another ticket to send out from other ps3 will do in the morning and also the tamora as a festive treat to gt4crazy2 dont have to send anything back.

Oh gosh I didn't saw this :( I will send you fr buddy my apologies.

Back