B BOSS HOGG LOU Messages 15 Georgia Messages BOSS_HOGG_LOU Feb 2, 2012 #1 Have level 4,5,6,22 tickets available and DLC Cars and Paints. Can trade today after 4:30 ET
ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 2, 2012 #3 flybynighter Cant trade DLC cars Click to expand... There are ways around this however would only do with someone i knew and trust.
flybynighter Cant trade DLC cars Click to expand... There are ways around this however would only do with someone i knew and trust.
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 2, 2012 #4 if you're referring to id sharing or whatever its called, I'm pretty sure thats HIGHLY frowned upon here.
if you're referring to id sharing or whatever its called, I'm pretty sure thats HIGHLY frowned upon here.
B BOSS HOGG LOU Messages 15 Georgia Messages BOSS_HOGG_LOU Feb 2, 2012 #5 Sorry, didn't know I couldn't trade DLC cars. Haven't tried to yet.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 2, 2012 #6 flybynighter if you're referring to id sharing or whatever its called, I'm pretty sure thats HIGHLY frowned upon here. Click to expand... I think he means account sharing ...
flybynighter if you're referring to id sharing or whatever its called, I'm pretty sure thats HIGHLY frowned upon here. Click to expand... I think he means account sharing ...
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 2, 2012 #7 StarLight I think he means account sharing ... Click to expand... That's what I was thinking about.
JBanton Messages 2,185 London Messages Jonny-TWC Feb 2, 2012 #8 But seriously people, DLC cars cannot be traded
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Feb 2, 2012 #9 Man I hate PSN store.I wad going to buy my DLC car pack 2 and 3 and the PSN store is under maintenance >:|
Man I hate PSN store.I wad going to buy my DLC car pack 2 and 3 and the PSN store is under maintenance >:|