Avtoros Wamah ATV 8x8 Shaman 2013

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 14 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

Another Extreme Vehicle from Starlight's Garage.
This time a Russian All Terrain Vehicle dedicated to my Dutch friends because of
the Orange color.
Enjoy!

687atj.jpg

The Avtoros 8x8 Shaman is classified as an eight-wheeled all-terrain vehicle. In this case, all-terrain includes land, snow, & water. It climbs over the toughest terrain, glides over the frozen tundra, and yes, it’s amphibious.

The Avtoros Shaman 8x8 ATV may not be fast (80 km/h, 50 mph), it isn't even particularly powerful, a 3.0 litre diesel Iveco engine with 170 hp or 3.0 litre Hyundai engine which offers 240 hp , but it is humongous and it isn't ever going to stop.

Measuring 6.3 meters in length, 2.5 meters in width and standing 2.7 meters high, the Avtoros Shaman weighs less than four tonnes. It is roomy for up to 10 adults, with each of the passengers having one seat for themselves each offering the maximum amount of comforts.

That's because it has eight bespoke 1.2 metre tall by half a metre wide (4ft by 1.6 ft) tyres. It needs those because that's the only way you can traverse the endless swampy tundras of Siberia. It weighs 2.5 tonnes empty, but the tyres means that that weight is spread out enough to enable the truck to skim over the muck rather than sink in it.

This truck has 8 wheel drive and 8 wheel steering. All wheels are powered at all times (hence the name 8x8), but even more amazing, each axle has independent steering which creates some interesting maneuverability

Though all wheels are steerable, steering is done by conventional wheel, if from a central steering console fit for a super villain. And if you come across a river, as you inevitably will in the badlands of Krasnoyarsk, you switch on the hydraulically driven propellor at the back.

2qmk7zc.jpg

rjibfq.jpg

28gqglx.jpg

1eqg03.jpg

Only in Russian language

12138m0.jpg

OTHER VEHICLES ARE HERE

Last edited:
I suspect you're beginning to run out of cars that would make sense of your posting stuff like this.

I suspect you're beginning to run out of cars that would make sense of your posting stuff like this.

I certainly not run of cars ... after this car I posted another 20 cars and have another 15 cars in the pipeline.
So the 100 cars will be a piece of cake and after then we will see.

Further I want to satisfy my voters and so give them a wide collection of cars, what for someone would be stupid will be for another the perfect choice.

Personally I don't do it for the likes, I do it for the people who like a particular ... so you give a like only when you liked! For god's sake it's only a suggestion for a game.

Don't we have also a moon car in GT6, so that doesn't make sense too?

Take care and have a nice day.
:P

But it's always pretty much the same people that vote for your suggestions. I only have 2 cars I posted, the less popular one has 23 (Rebellion R2K), while the other (McLaren MP4/12C GT3) has 373. I would post more, but everyone else has already posted them, and I support those suggestions.

You have a couple that I voted for, but a lot of them are just too improbable to be included in GT6, or a future GT.[color]

But it's always pretty much the same people that vote for your suggestions. I only have 2 cars I posted, the less popular one has 23 (Rebellion R2K), while the other (McLaren MP4/12C GT3) has 373. I would post more, but everyone else has already posted them, and I support those suggestions.

You have a couple that I voted for, but a lot of them are just too improbable to be included in GT6, or a future GT.[color]

I agree with you until a certain point, yes the same people ... mostly the ones who support me, but I have also a BMW (the first car I suggested) with 112 likes on page 3 ... anyway I voted also for some cars you suggested, no problem just saying.

Have a nice evening.
:cheers:

Back