Resource icon

Avus Berlin 1959 Layout 0.1

Greece
Greece
mstitamou
TuTa gamer submitted a new resource:

Avus Berlin 1959 Layout - The classic German gp circuit where the 1959 F1 race was held.

This is my replica of the 1959 Avus circuit. Ingludes the wall of death, but the maximum I could do was 30 degrees of banking. Great for drag races, classic races and top speed tests.
View attachment 673211View attachment 673212 View attachment 673213 View attachment 673214 View attachment 673215 View attachment 673216

Read more about this resource...

It feels like the track is a bit too small. As if your reference was in miles and you made it that many km? Compare the photos to the corners; they are nearly twice as wide in the photos.

Scenery would make the track feel more interesting. You could place it to act as distance markers to the turns. Auto Union with CH tyres and 600bhp tune felt about right. ABS was ON though!

I
It feels like the track is a bit too small. As if your reference was in miles and you made it that many km? Compare the photos to the corners; they are nearly twice as wide in the photos.

Scenery would make the track feel more interesting. You could place it to act as distance markers to the turns. Auto Union with CH tyres and 600bhp tune felt about right. ABS was ON though!
Thank you for your review! I will work further on the track and make it better

Oh

Scenery would make the track feel more interesting. You could place it to act as distance markers to the turns. Auto Union with CH tyres and 600https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/mstitamou/course/
I

Thank you for your review! I will work further on the track and make it better

bhp tune felt about right. ABS was ON though!
as for the km it is km since it is the 1959 f1 layout

Back