xXSilencerXx Messages 1,759 Nov 16, 2005 #2 The driver of the vette is pathetic. He didn't push it at all.
JNasty4G63 Messages 1,264 Nov 16, 2005 #3 Been there, done that. Never gets old seeing it though. Man, I love fast DSMs. Hilg
Boost Lee Messages 2,492 Nov 16, 2005 #5 The owner of the Corvette had the pedal down as far as it would go. You just can't hear it over the Talons open downpipe. VipFreak - Don't be upset, I'm sure the Talon and Corvette owners drove a Geo Metro just like you at one time.
The owner of the Corvette had the pedal down as far as it would go. You just can't hear it over the Talons open downpipe. VipFreak - Don't be upset, I'm sure the Talon and Corvette owners drove a Geo Metro just like you at one time.
Steeda Messages 652 Messages JUGGAFISH 718 Nov 16, 2005 #6 VIPFREAK street racing... whoo hoo... Click to expand... lol at ur avatar
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 16, 2005 #7 Boost Lee The owner of the Corvette had the pedal down as far as it would go. You just can't hear it over the Talons open downpipe. Click to expand... But but but the Corvette had his boost down...... and and backed off ....so....there. Nice vid but I hate long intro's.
Boost Lee The owner of the Corvette had the pedal down as far as it would go. You just can't hear it over the Talons open downpipe. Click to expand... But but but the Corvette had his boost down...... and and backed off ....so....there. Nice vid but I hate long intro's.
xXSilencerXx Messages 1,759 Nov 16, 2005 #8 Oh well both of them seem to be pretty sweet cars but I'll take the vette cuz I'm a chevy guy.
K karnage Messages 16 Nov 17, 2005 #10 I think i'd take the vette because its more of a chick magnet. Like dave chappelle said, the cars are just bait for the women - gotcha *****! hahaha
I think i'd take the vette because its more of a chick magnet. Like dave chappelle said, the cars are just bait for the women - gotcha *****! hahaha