- 7,949

- London
When I first saw the Gallery View in GT6 I couldn't help wondering what on earth PD were thinking. 
PD staff member 1: "How should we show of all the Premuim cars to full effect?"
PD staff member 2: "I know, let's make a bland concrete box with dull lighting, & then display them without any anti-aliasing."
Kazunori Yamauchi San: "Yeah! That sounds like a great idea, let's do that!"

Then today, I looked at the Mercedes Benz AMG Vision Concept in Gallery View, & guess what? It's totally different from the one in the Dealership! It has nicely detailed stone walls, brilliant lighting, great camera angles & panning, & they seem to be running huge amounts of anti-aliasing to top it off. It looks awesome!
Even better than Auto Vista in FM4 in my humble opinion.
I so wish they would have the awesome Gallery View from Vision GT in all the Dealerships as well. Go compare both Gallery Views, then come back & vote on this poll, tell me which one you'd prefer.
👍
PD staff member 1: "How should we show of all the Premuim cars to full effect?"
PD staff member 2: "I know, let's make a bland concrete box with dull lighting, & then display them without any anti-aliasing."
Kazunori Yamauchi San: "Yeah! That sounds like a great idea, let's do that!"
Then today, I looked at the Mercedes Benz AMG Vision Concept in Gallery View, & guess what? It's totally different from the one in the Dealership! It has nicely detailed stone walls, brilliant lighting, great camera angles & panning, & they seem to be running huge amounts of anti-aliasing to top it off. It looks awesome!
I so wish they would have the awesome Gallery View from Vision GT in all the Dealerships as well. Go compare both Gallery Views, then come back & vote on this poll, tell me which one you'd prefer.
👍
Last edited: