Awesome new site for Domestics!

• Thread starter tigz
  • 2 comments
Dear Community,
My passion for J-bodies and Domestics motivated me to design a web site 100% dedicated to the cars we love; the Focus, Neon, Cavalier, Sunfire, Cougar and the SC2. Please help grow and support the domestic scene by visiting DomesticTunerz.com

On the site you will find powerful community message boards, photo galleries of bashes, car shows, individual rides, and of course ladies, reader's rides (please submit your ride), news and articles, and much more!

Thank you - Tigz :cool:

Originally posted by tigz
Dear Community,
My passion for J-bodies and Domestics motivated me to design a web site 100% dedicated to the cars we love; the Focus, Neon, Cavalier, Sunfire, Cougar and the SC2. Please help grow and support the domestic scene by visiting DomesticTunerz.com

On the site you will find powerful community message boards, photo galleries of bashes, car shows, individual rides, and of course ladies, reader's rides (please submit your ride), news and articles, and much more!

Thank you - Tigz :cool:
I just checked it out, very cool site:thumbsup:

Im a member and this is one great site so far. Domestic is a great gathering of all the domstics grouped into one site. Maybe we'll now have a little more respect in the sport compact scene.
L8R

Back