Awesome TV Commercial for the new Mustang

United States
Inland Empire SoCal
SOLID_LIFTERS
Have any of you guys seen it yet? OK, it's a bit of a ripoff of Field of Dreams, but I loved it! Don't spoil it for those that haven't seen it.

Is this the one with the corn field? With the surprise guest? 'Cause I'd agree thats an awesome commercial.

They took some shots off Field of Dreams and Bullit.

SPOILER!!!!

Scroll past this....

"If you build it...He will come."

ND4SPD
Is this the one with the corn field? With the surprise guest? 'Cause I'd agree thats an awesome commercial.
Yep. I love that movie. I watch it at least four times a year. It was one of the first DVDs I bought. This was the best commercial I've seen in a long time. Next to those Gieco commercials.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

The new Mustang commercial is really COOL! 👍 But IMO, I like that Cobalt commercial a bit better. The Cobalt gives the C6 3 nudges in the back and the C6 turns around in ANGER!!!! :lol: It like a new person pushing around a BIG bully in school and doesn't realize it until he turns around and show HIS FACE!!! :mad: :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

The new Mustang commercial is really COOL! 👍 But IMO, I like that Cobalt commercial a bit better. The Cobalt gives the C6 3 nudges in the back and the C6 turns around in ANGER!!!! :lol: It like a new person pushing around a BIG bully in school and doesn't realize it until he turns around and show HIS FACE!!! :mad: :embarrassed:
This new mustang video and the new Cobalt video are good. The Cobalt vid is better IMO especially the way the Corvette "turns around in ANGER!!!" 👍 :) :dopey:

Or the other Mustang commercial they have running is playing the National Anthem using only exhaust notes. I'm not a Ford guy, but I'll give them 10 points for that one.

CAMAROBOY69
This new mustang video and the new Cobalt video are good. The Cobalt vid is better IMO especially the way the Corvette "turns around in ANGER!!!" 👍 :) :dopey:

Oh there are 2 commercials like that. One where they're both in the garage, and Cobalt is making noise, and the C6 finally makes him stop. I've also seen the one you're talking about where he keeps bumping in to him, and the C6 turns around.

Makes the C6 look like a badass. Which it is.

Back