AWR | Great Last Lap - Opponent Gives Up Last Corner..

  • Thread starter Thread starter AyWhalen
  • 16 comments
  • 1,478 views
It's

[ youtube ] *everything after the "watch?v="* [ /youtube ]
 
Thank you good sir! Really appreciate it :)
 
Nice one! Simple brake overtakes are just so sweet when they work so smoothly.

Mitch is a gentleman for sure.
 
You was so close from bumping into him
 


Just a test
 


It was my fault so I clearly let him pass but I guess the win wasn't enough..
 
👍:tup:Haha, great driving mate, you hardly slowed him down in the first place! Then you made him look so stupid! Well done!
 
Poor guy could'nt hold it =\, I know how that feels. Nice overtake though dude.
 
You don't need a new thread for every video. Merged.

Why not put them all in the first post and edit the title when you add a new one?
 
daan
You don't need a new thread for every video. Merged.

Why not put them all in the first post and edit the title when you add a new one?

Because that would be the smart thing to do... lol

Anyway, yeah that sounds actually a lot better. I didn't know you could change the thread title! Thanks for letting me know, I'll do it like that from now on :)
 
AyWhalen
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_y4cD62Kb8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_y4cD62Kb8[/URL]">YouTube Link</a>

Mitchman17 - Clean Racer
Subscribed
 
Back