AWRacing - Tune Garage

• Thread starter AlexWilmot
  • 184 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
AWRacing17
Welcome to my tunes!

After many conversations here and either pointing people in the right direction I thought I'd share what I've come up with on GT7 in terms of tunes,

But first if anyone wants to attempt some tunes themselves I have a half finished troubleshoot guide on tuning here:
When starting a tune from scratch it is important to go through the following steps
  1. Weight and Power to the entry requirements,
  2. Tune the Gearbox to the Power and Top Speed required
  3. Adjust the LSD
  4. Adjust the remaining items to how you like

Link to guide

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution '15 - H25A -Escudo Engine Swap

To get the gearbox settings you need to reset the gearbox to default, increase top speed to the maximum, increase final gear to the maximum, then change top speed to the minimum to then adjust the gear ratios to what I have above

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3-4 laps of fuel on a tank, maxed to 700pp for easy wins, pretty good car if you know how to tune it

Last edited:
Jeep Willy's MB '45 - Hellcat-Charger Engine Swap

Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 2.5-3 laps of fuel on a tank, car is tuned to have a good drive against the AI

thanks for a very nice tune bro @AlexWilmot 😍 i was patiently waiting for someone to make the "jeep" viable for lemans and you have done it.this is currently my grinding machine for wtc700 because i feel at home in it and it's an iconic vehicle in my country.

thanks for a very nice tune bro @AlexWilmot 😍 i was patiently waiting for someone to make the "jeep" viable for lemans and you have done it.this is currently my grinding machine for wtc700 because i feel at home in it and it's an iconic vehicle in my country.
No problem! Glad you’re enjoying it!

I try to make the tunes as viable as possible for all races that the car can enter,

Try out the other options if you can, I will try upload some of my other tunes but I need to check them if they need any tweaks with the current physics/pp system.

Welcome to my tunes!

After many conversations here and either pointing people in the right direction I thought I'd share what I've come up with on GT7 in terms of tunes,

But first if anyone wants to attempt some tunes themselves I have a half finished troubleshoot guide on tuning here:
When starting a tune from scratch it is important to go through the following steps
  1. Weight and Power to the entry requirements,
  2. Tune the Gearbox to the Power and Top Speed required
  3. Adjust the LSD
  4. Adjust the remaining items to how you like
View media item 134908
View media item 134910
View media item 134909
Super, thank you very much.

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 - K20C1 - Civic - '20 Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, all the aero.
Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank with shifting at 8.5k rpm, lap is at FM3 which was enough as last two stints are 2 laps each.
Can be used for other 700pp events.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution '15 - H25A -Escudo Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3-4 laps of fuel on a tank, maxed to 700pp for easy wins, pretty good car if you know how to tune it
Excellent handling tune. I’m experimenting with the gearing, trying to alleviate that massive turbo lag.

Thanks.

Ferrari Enzo '02

View media item 136192
View media item 136193
View media item 136194
Used at Tokyo 600 - FM6 pit stop mid way for fuel only

View media item 136197
View media item 136196
View media item 136195
Used at LeMans 700 - FM6 for a one stop race

View media item 136198
View media item 136200
View media item 136199
Power Restrictor reduced to 75 to get decent Fuel consumption.

Used at Sardegna 800 - FM6 for a two stop race
Used at Spa 800 - FM6

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Custom wing - Low, BB set to 4 towards the rear for more even tyre wear

Last edited:
Last edited:
Abarth 595 SS '70 - K20C1-Civic-'20 Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero added, Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3.5-4 laps of fuel on a tank, need to brake earlier than AI as it's "old" updated brakes.

Dry Race
Wet Race
Well that was interesting. You are a legend for turning a 4:10, best I could manage was a 4:21. The brakes take a lot of getting used to, I never did get them completely figured out. Definitely a change-up compared to anything else in this game, fun times!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I actually rolled her in the hairpin, that was a first, lol!

Last edited:
Updated the Jeep Tune for 1.31 👍

Nissan 180sx Type X '96 - VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, RollCage, Aero etc Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank with Short shifting.
going to give this a go because I have this exact car/engine combo and it's been a nightmare to drive although I've not spent that much time on it...

Please tell me you got a video of it :lol:
No, but I’m sure I can replicate it pretty easily. :sly:

EDIT: Got her to roll even earlier on the course, but screwed up the vid and couldn’t get it to roll again after that. I’ll keep trying though!

Last edited:
going to give this a go because I have this exact car/engine combo and it's been a nightmare to drive although I've not spent that much time on it...
I've only used it at LeMans 700pp race at FM6 but should be good to try it on FM1 with some controllable wheel spin

Pagani Huayra '13

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero etc Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank with Short shifting at 6,200 or in the middle of the rev bar, can do a 4:06 with this, cranked it up to FM1 for the last lap and got a 4:02.
Livery here

Last edited:
Back