AWRacing - Tune Garage

• Thread starter AlexWilmot
  • 184 comments
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - Windsor-351-Maverick Engine Swap

Tuned for 800pp races, Sardegna needs FM6 and shifting at 7,000 rpm to make 5 laps.
For the gearbox set Auto Top Speed to 340, then move Final gear all the way to the right, set Auto Top Speed all the way left, then change final gear to 2.615 and set individual gears as per tune

Tuned for 800pp races, Sardegna needs FM6 and shifting at 7,000 rpm to make 5 laps.
For the gearbox set Auto Top Speed to 340, then move Final gear all the way to the right, set Auto Top Speed all the way left, then change final gear to 2.615 and set individual gears as per tune
Can’t wait to give this rocket ship a try - have you tried the Mustang GT350 with the same swap from last update? I’d love to see you work your magic on that one too.

Can’t wait to give this rocket ship a try - have you tried the Mustang GT350 with the same swap from last update? I’d love to see you work your magic on that one too.
Would need to give it a try! I’ve just got back from a trip away so didn’t get much time yet for other swap options

Last edited:
Would need to give it a try! I’ve just got back from a trip away so didn’t get much time yet other swap

I try my best with just a pad!

Only annoying thing with this car is the beep when in the cockpit & bumper view when in the high rpms
I relate to the annoying high rev noises, not as bad as the chime on the Skyline Nismo 90 though 😂

Savage on my trusty Nordschleiffe trial lap I use tunes on for first time! Very quick. No doubt tune better suited to wider, smoother Sardegna!

Honda Civic Type R (FL5) '22

Tuned for 700pp races, Lemans needs FM6 and shifting and some short shifting to make 3 laps

Excellent tune. Incredible torque towards top of range in 2nd :D. Fun tune/car. Wasnt overly impressed by stock form, but you've managed to bring it alive mate. Good work 😺👍

B80
Savage on my trusty Nordschleiffe trial lap I use tunes on for first time! Very quick. No doubt tune better suited to wider, smoother Sardegna!
I tried it at spa and seemed great!
Nords… I didn’t try could be too stiff suspension wise for all the elevation changes
B80
Excellent tune. Incredible torque towards top of range in 2nd :D. Fun tune/car. Wasnt overly impressed by stock form, but you've managed to bring it alive mate. Good work 😺👍
Glad you’ve enjoyed it! Always like hearing feedback

Ford Shelby GT350R '16 - Windsor-351-Maverick Engine Swap

Tuned for 700pp races, LeMans needs FM6 and shifting at 6,750 rpm to make 3 laps.
Wide Body, Wide wheels and wide offset, all aero and rollcage.
For the gearbox:
  • Set final gear to 2
  • Change Top Speed to 200
  • Set gears as per tune from 6th to 1st
Livery

Last edited:
Your settings are also super! Not inferior to Praiano !! WOW!
1. Tell me by what principle do you set up cars (especially front -wheel drive)?
2. And how to calculate the box for cars (stock box complete muck!)?

THANK YOU

SEF
Your settings are also super! Not inferior to Praiano !! WOW!
1. Tell me by what principle do you set up cars (especially front -wheel drive)?
2. And how to calculate the box for cars (stock box complete muck!)?

THANK YOU
Uhh well regardless of the cars drivetrain I try setup the gearbox first, this can change depending on how the cars power band is, FFs tend to have higher gear numbers then FRs for example.

Then I test out the damping and springs to get the car balanced, test laps again etc, then I focus on the differential, then lastly camber and toe.

There are some of my older tunes I actually would like to revisit when I have some time over next week.

Uhh well regardless of the cars drivetrain I try setup the gearbox first, this can change depending on how the cars power band is, FFs tend to have higher gear numbers then FRs for example.

Then I test out the damping and springs to get the car balanced, test laps again etc, then I focus on the differential, then lastly camber and toe.

There are some of my older tunes I actually would like to revisit when I have some time over next week.
Can you order certain cars for setting?

Last edited:
SEF
Can you order certain cars for setting?
Not sure I understand
But regardless of the car.

Along with the information in the first post of this thread and my tuning experience.
I always start with gearbox,
Ride height and aero,
Natural frequency and damping,
Differential,
Then lastly camber and toe,

I use a translator. He made the wrong translation!
I wanted to ask you to set up several cars "to order".. Is it possible?

Another great tune from you, quite a challenging drive but mainly down to having no downforce and having all that extra power the stock engine doesn’t have
It can be a bit wild at times! Also I quite liked changing the gearbox to manual for the slower gear change and sound to fit the old school theme.

I did manage to complete a lap of the nordschleife but it did get a bit wild! Maybe I’ll upload a video of it there

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back