AWRacing - Tune Garage

• Thread starter AlexWilmot
  • 184 comments
Then I would like to say thank you for providing so many outstanding tunes to us. I enjoyed your contributions.

Regards
M
I strongly second that sentiment. Also, I used many of your quality tunes and did not leave enough feedback, for this I apologize. So thanks again for all your time and work tuning cars so well.

SEF
The car moves very well. But in some turns, the body of the car "dives" - and after that takes to the ditch. what to do?

And I wanted to ask - what do the letters FM6 mean ???
It could be several things that cause this, but I think it could be the braking setting on the LSD.If it is too high it can cause the car not to turn after braking rapidly enough,also the acceleration setting could be too low as well,which also causes the car not to corner correctly.If you want a different driving experience on Le Mans, check out my tunes at “The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes Emporium in the tuning section.There are plenty to choose from.

Sorry. Did you remove the settings of cars from your account or is it not open to me (my browser has broken??) ?

Ford Focus RS '18 - Scambio motore V8-Ford-GT-LM-Test
[GALLERIA=media, 137761][/GALLERIA]

[GALLERIA=media, 137760][/GALLERIA]

[GALLERIA=media, 137759][/GALLERIA]
Usato per Spa 1 ora e gara Sardegna 800pp, FM6 per tutto il percorso ma puoi sbattere sulla linea rossa tutto il giorno, carrozzeria larga, ruote larghe e offset, aero max

[GALLERIA=media, 137764][/GALLERIA]

[GALLERIA=media, 137763][/GALLERIA]

[GALLERIA=media, 137762][/GALLERIA]
Usato per la gara LeMans 700pp, FM4 per tutto il percorso ma puoi sbattere sulla linea rossa tutto il giorno, carrozzeria larga, ruote larghe e offset, aero max.

[GALLERIA=media, 137767][/GALLERIA]

[GALLERIA=media, 137765][/GALLERIA]

[GALLERIA=media, 137766][/GALLERIA]
Usato per la gara Tokyo 600pp, FM1 per tutto il percorso ma puoi sbattere sulla linea rossa tutto il giorno, carrozzeria larga, ruote larghe e offset, aero max
Hi Alex, I have a problem I can't see your setups

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 - 700PP
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240301145400.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240301145410.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240301145420.jpg

Ahh well I felt like this needed to be shared
Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Front aero and Rear Wing with roll cage, Used for any 700pp races at any track

Livery

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 - 700PP

Ahh well I felt like this needed to be shared
Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Front aero and Rear Wing with roll cage, Used for any 700pp races at any track

Livery

The tuning is outstanding. I am back from Nordschleife with a big smile on my face.

I think everyone knows that you belong to the best tuners here. I personally know it since you released the P1 GTR tuning (I think back then for the 1.31 driving physics). You were the first to put the beast in its place and still maintain its character.
Maybe you didn't get enough attention here in the forum.
But I'm sure there are many users who are glad to have heard from you again.

Thank you and regards
M

The tuning is outstanding. I am back from Nordschleife with a big smile on my face.

I think everyone knows that you belong to the best tuners here. I personally know it since you released the P1 GTR tuning (I think back then for the 1.31 driving physics). You were the first to put the beast in its place and still maintain its character.
Maybe you didn't get enough attention here in the forum.
But I'm sure there are many users who are glad to have heard from you again.

Thank you and regards
M
Thanks, appreciate the kind words, if there was a heart emoji reaction your post would deserve it.

I wasnt looking for attention I just had a disagreement with an individual and was discouraged to engage with the site

Last edited:
Ferrari 308 GTB '75 - 700PP

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Front aero and Rear Wing, Used for any 700pp races at any track

Just did it today .
Great work mate , although i didn't know what FM to use and start at FM1, but soon i realise that no way .
So i use higher FM and manual gears .
Had rain and two stops for 7 lap race .

Very nice , i never ride this one 👍

First I took your 308 to Le Mans, then to the Nordschleife.
Shortshifitng it is a real fuel saver. At higher revs, the pony stays in the stable and the stallion comes out. On the bumps in the Eifel, the lady then needs a bit of care. Exactly what one expects for this car.
Great fun!

You've made a really brilliant Ferrari here.

Thanks
Martin

Just did it today .
Great work mate , although i didn't know what FM to use and start at FM1, but soon i realise that no way .
So i use higher FM and manual gears .
Had rain and two stops for 7 lap race .

Very nice , i never ride this one 👍
Oh yeah for LeMans 700pp FM6 full revs gets 3laps, but I’d suggest trying the WTC700 championship as well with this car!

First I took your 308 to Le Mans, then to the Nordschleife.
Shortshifitng it is a real fuel saver. At higher revs, the pony stays in the stable and the stallion comes out. On the bumps in the Eifel, the lady then needs a bit of care. Exactly what one expects for this car.
Great fun!

You've made a really brilliant Ferrari here.

Thanks
Martin
Shortshifting on FM6 around LeMans can give you 4 laps!!! if you're finding the bumps/curbs a bit harsh, try lowering the natural frequency by 5 front and back

Hi Alex I can't open the settings for the Mc Laren
THANKS

Sorry that is from my old tunes and now I'm only sharing when I find something I enjoy, maybe a McLaren in future

Last edited:
Hey Alex,

I know you removed your tunes but is there any possible chance to reupload your tuning guide? I used it alot.
Hi Mate!
So I've updated the OP to show a link to a page where I wrote the guide with some updates so that might be helpful to you,
In regards to the previous tunes, some of them need revisiting with the update changes, I'll update when I can but I foresee not too much time availability to play this remaining parts of the year.

Hi Mate!
So I've updated the OP to show a link to a page where I wrote the guide with some updates so that might be helpful to you,
In regards to the previous tunes, some of them need revisiting with the update changes, I'll update when I can but I foresee not too much time availability to play this remaining parts of the year.
Thanks!

Aston Martin Valkyrie '21 - 800PP

Used for any 800pp races at any track

Excellent. Tires last 10 laps at Sardegna. Another gem. Thanks.

When maxed out, is fast enough at LeMans in the WTC900. It’ll get 4 laps on fuel on FM6. Great brakes and cornering power. On FM1, it’ll hit 228 mph. I just stretched out the gearing, setting top gear at 380, first gear at 132, and evenly spaced the rest.

Last edited:
Back