Azn's Most Wanted Cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AznParisLovee
  • 119 comments
  • 3,717 views
Fair enough.👍 I think that's the one with the switch though..:ouch:
 
Rob192005
Fair enough.👍 I think that's the one with the switch though..:ouch:

No harms. Don't mind about 0/0/0
 
Actually I have it in 0/0/0 aswell.:dopey: It's scheduled.:)
 
Rob192005
Actually I have it in 0/0/0 aswell.:dopey: It's scheduled.:)

Awesome. Thanks sir Rob.
 
I have the-

2004 HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
1995 Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

Send me a FR and you can have them for free...cos i'm awesome like that :sly:
You'll just have to wait a couple days as i have a couple cars to send already.
 
Bagmup
I have the-

2004 HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
1995 Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

Send me a FR and you can have them for free...cos i'm awesome like that :sly:
You'll just have to wait a couple days as i have a couple cars to send already.

Okay. Thank you for your kindness sir. Take your time.
 
I got these cars :
Nismo GT-R LM Road going version
HKS Genki Silvia

Make your offer
Thanks :)
 
I also have fx45 infinity. Looking for Matte black, white and silver chrome

If you don't have them I can send the car either way when I get a chance.
 
I got these cars :
Nismo GT-R LM Road going version
HKS Genki Silvia

Make your offer
Thanks :)

The Guy above has offered me them! Thank You though, however later on I might need another colour.


I also have fx45 infinity. Looking for Matte black, white and silver chrome

If you don't have them I can send the car either way when I get a chance.

Yea I got plenty of them! Tell me when and how many of each! I'll send 5!
 
AznParisLovee
Yea I got plenty of them! Tell me when and how many of each! I'll send 5!

2 white, 2 silver chrome, 1 black please.
 
I sent u the wrong car will resend tomorrow sry
 
I have the-

2004 HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
1995 Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

Send me a FR and you can have them for free...cos i'm awesome like that :sly:
You'll just have to wait a couple days as i have a couple cars to send already.

Okay. Thank you for your kindness sir. Take your time.

Hey Azn, don't forget to send a FR to me and i can start sending the cars when i get home from work today 👍
 
Bagmup
Hey Azn, don't forget to send a FR to me and i can start sending the cars when i get home from work today 👍

Bagmup? Or some other name?
 
How about instead of whatever you wanted in the giveaway thread, I give you the Genki Hyper Silvia? I already have that and it'll be a lot less work to send.

EDIT: I think I actually have all the rest of the cars you need, put me down for 4 slots, all free.:)👍
 
Hyped
How about instead of whatever you wanted in the giveaway thread, I give you the Genki Hyper Silvia? I already have that and it'll be a lot less work to send.

Bagmup sending me it. Just send me something else (:
 
If I don't hear back from Scottish GT5 soon I will be able to send Darth Vader's Nismo 400 R tomorrow.:)
 
I have the Inifinity and both Nismos, anyone giving you those?

I'll take the 400R :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Just so I can have 2!

If I don't hear back from Scottish GT5 soon I will be able to send Darth Vader's Nismo 400 R tomorrow.:)

Wooooo! like the sound of that! :D
 
Does the RS6 Advant needs to be Orange?I got a Tuned but with an alternate colour
 
Are you looking for anything else other than what you have listed? I have the Advant, but only in Misano Red, and Ebony Black...
 
Does the RS6 Advant needs to be Orange?I got a Tuned but with an alternate colour


Yes, well if you don't have anything other than Orange. I guess its alright Ill paint it! :)

Are you looking for anything else other than what you have listed? I have the Advant, but only in Misano Red, and Ebony Black...


Yes i am actually a Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
 
I want to say I have that car, but I am unsure at the moment. I will check once the first grinder race is over with. I don't have it listed in my 0/0/0 garage, but I did rip a few tickets last week and I know a Suby came up...
 
I want to say I have that car, but I am unsure at the moment. I will check once the first grinder race is over with. I don't have it listed in my 0/0/0 garage, but I did rip a few tickets last week and I know a Suby came up...

If its not the one I want Ill take the '86 BTR :dopey:
 
WOW! Are you in luck sir! I do have that car recently ripped from an 01 ticket! I should have added it to the garage, but didn't. Would you like said car tomorrow?
 
Sorry I haven't been able to send. I will try tomorrow.
 
WOW! Are you in luck sir! I do have that car recently ripped from an 01 ticket! I should have added it to the garage, but didn't. Would you like said car tomorrow?

Any day mate! Take your time!
What you want as a return?

Sorry I haven't been able to send. I will try tomorrow.

Take your time!
 
AznParisLovee
Any day mate! Take your time!
What you want as a return?

Take your time!

Okay.
 
Back