AzRim Photomode Pictures

• Thread starter AzRimGT
  • 22 comments
AzRim904
Here are some of the pictures I took so far. 1080p links again below picture. Please give credit if modifying. I'll update this thread as I keep taking pictures.

2prfb15.jpg

1080p

2mmsab8.jpg

1080p

24wanmh.jpg

1080p

4lk3es.jpg

1080p

2upv48k.jpg

1080p

5xq1wk.jpg

1080p

qn4u85.jpg

1080p

2pzbkvb.jpg

1080p

k1rscj.jpg

1080p

rlf0ud.jpg

1080p

20mvdf.jpg

1080p

2qmzyoz.jpg

1080p

16jmteg.jpg

1080p

2mq9aw4.jpg

1080p

2sb3mmf.jpg

1080p

i5do9h.jpg

2s1og9i.jpg

1iwwk.jpg

ngep6p.jpg

bjiwqf.jpg

vmpr9x.jpg

The first pics of the LFA look so real omg:tup::scared::crazy:
Pd sure knows how to make a dam good photo mode

:drool: That Zonda looks amazing!!!!

AzRim, question, is that from arcade mode or have you actually bought it (and how did you get that many credits that fast?!)?

:drool: That Zonda looks amazing!!!!

AzRim, question, is that from arcade mode or have you actually bought it (and how did you get that many credits that fast?!)?

Zonda is from arcade and I bought the Lexus. Special Events is where the credits are at. :)

Really nice man, some pictures are so freaking real!
Damn I want GT5 for pc with 16xAA 16xAF and no shadow bugs! That would look so perfect!

yeah that's why there's full HD link on some pics on this gallery and on mine. That's the picture we get from ps3. Then we resize them, like that they can be viewed by anyone.

@ AzRimGT - I think you need to focus on rules of third a bit more, when it comes to taking shots.

Reason: Your shots, would become even better.

Thank you for 'letting' me edit that first LFA shot, sorry i forgot to give you credit. But on the Citroen picture you should to give the car room in the front of it to "move into the frame" instead of having look like its "exiting" it. it's just more pleasing to the eye.

I'm still divided on the looks sometimes:

The GTR in the dust: really looks like a rendered computer image. :tud::guilty:
The Pagani in the rain really works for me. 👍 Very nice work.
The M3, LFA and GT by Citroën have some super realistic pictures. :bowdown:

Keep up the good work.

Back