B-day Glitch everyone does it... I need an answer!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter maciej908
  • 23 comments
  • 2,697 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
669
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
Ferrari_Ducati
How do people get 2010 cars, like Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP from Birthday Glitching???
 
It's not a glitch. It an extra feature people exploit.

Anyway, you can get it by creating an account with your birthday on xx-xx-2010 (depending on your chosen day). Then you should get the car, and send it to your main account. If you don't get the car, delete the game save file, and try again.
 
I didn't think you could create an account before 1992 if you had a Euro PS account.

Don't people use that Hong Kong account setup trick to get around this?
 
Not everyone cheats.
 
you don't glitch cars after 1992.
 
I don't think you can create a EU account with a date after a particular year due to age restrictions, basically so small children are not online playing games they shouldn't. But for this glitch / feature I think its more the day and month rather than the year that realy matters.
 
i think you need to create a master account in Hong Kong and then create a child account in honk kong as well with date of birth of 13/12/2010...
 
After grinding away just to buy a FGT and seeing all these other uber expensive cars go by, I can see why people do it. Its not a cheat, its a feature. I just don't see myself endlessly running in circles to own certain cars. If I can get a F1 2010 this way, it may be time to exploit the feature.
 
I only used "the feature" to get the '67 cars, as every one seems to have cr.20,000,000... so why should I trade my hard earned cars for those that have been exploited for? I really cannot be bothared to create new accounts but it's definitively quicker than driving around Indy for 5 hours :ouch:
 
Where is the ¨ game save file¨that I need to delete?
And I take it my progress in the game won´t be deleted also?
 
Can't get the post 1992 models here in Ireland, but just got an '89 Sauber Merc C9 :D
 
and no, everybody does not do it.
 
I tried to get a 2010 car and had to create a sub account and when it told me I couldn't play online because the parental controls locked online play...So I turned them off and it still said the parental controls needed to be turned off...So messued up, pretty sure its a bug that Sony for some reason still hasn't fixed.
 
I broke down and tried it yesterday as I have hit a wall and wasn't about to start grinding just yet(A-Spec lvl 23 and B-Spec lvl 20) So I thought I would try to get a car for the B-Spec Historic Race as I had given up on modding the crap out of my existing cars only to still have Bob fail miserably.

So I made a 1967 account to "hopefully" maybe get a Ford GT perhaps.

Well okay I didn't get was I was after but BOY did I get something I REALLY wanted. This was a "must have" car for me. I just LOVED cruising around in TDU in it.

Happy Birthday to me?:dopey:

I will say it is far too tedious for me to be bothered with it on any kind of regular basis and I can't be bothered to set up a "minors account" to get any modern cars and frankly I don't really need anything other than a decent vintage Race Car.
I will settle for my great "gift"

Here is Thumbnail as I took a "monster res" shot of it to use as Wallpaper

 
Not everyone cheats.

I really hate cheating but I'm starting to question why I don't do this. As I'm basically grinding CR for a FGT at the moment, you could argue that by not utilising the birthday glitch I'm just cheating myself out of fun.
 
I did it to get the Sauber C9, and I don't regret it. I've got other things to do than lap Indy all day...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back