There is only 3 cars from 1984 ingame,
RS200 '84 (Ford)
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 (Mitsubishi)
SKYLINE HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 (Nissan)
No Toyota...?
And if there are no cars from your birthyear???
If it's one of those cars I get, so it's not so bad. But maybe I should have put in another year birth. A year with some cool cars
The birthday ticket glitch is still possible to do, so you can get every car you like by making fake accounts.
You don't have to use it for anything. It is a gift after all. You did absolutely nothing to get it so how can you complain.🤬:censored:What should I use an old car from 1984 to.
If the RS200 is not cool, I don't know what is. The Starion is pretty nice too. But why rely on the birthday gift cars to get what you want? They're entirely a whim by PD and there's plenty of other ways to get "cool" cars without lying about your age.If it's one of those cars I get, so it's not so bad. But maybe I should have put in another year birth. A year with some cool cars
The birthday ticket glitch is still possible to do, so you can get every car you like by making fake accounts.
You can go here: http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php and sort list by year.
If your birth year is, say 2000, then you have a chance to get ONE of the cars that is listed in the year 2000.I can get all the cars (from my birth year) with the birthday ticket? Even the X2010, if I cheat with my birthday.