B-day ticket question

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 16 comments
  • 1,197 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
What car will I get in birthday present? Will I get an old car? Since I was honest(stupid) when I stated my birthday.
 
You will receive a ticket of the birth year of your birthday. The ticket (when opened) will give a random car from that year. Similar to how Level tickets works.
If there isn't a ticket available for that year, you will get the closest adjacent year's ticket.
 
🤬:censored:What should I use an old car from 1984 to. And I'm probably so "lucky" that I get an old Toyota.:banghead:
 
There is only 3 cars from 1984 ingame,
RS200 '84 (Ford)
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 (Mitsubishi)
SKYLINE HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 (Nissan)

No Toyota...?
 
There is only 3 cars from 1984 ingame,
RS200 '84 (Ford)
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84 (Mitsubishi)
SKYLINE HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84 (Nissan)

No Toyota...?

If it's one of those cars I get, so it's not so bad. But maybe I should have put in another year birth. A year with some cool cars
 
And if there are no cars from your birthyear???
 
And if there are no cars from your birthyear???

You'll get one from the year before or after.
 
If it's one of those cars I get, so it's not so bad. But maybe I should have put in another year birth. A year with some cool cars

The birthday ticket glitch is still possible to do, so you can get every car you like by making fake accounts.
 
The birthday ticket glitch is still possible to do, so you can get every car you like by making fake accounts.

or trading for birthday tickets in the marketplace. 👍
 
🤬:censored:What should I use an old car from 1984 to.
You don't have to use it for anything. It is a gift after all. You did absolutely nothing to get it so how can you complain.

If it's one of those cars I get, so it's not so bad. But maybe I should have put in another year birth. A year with some cool cars
If the RS200 is not cool, I don't know what is. The Starion is pretty nice too. But why rely on the birthday gift cars to get what you want? They're entirely a whim by PD and there's plenty of other ways to get "cool" cars without lying about your age.
 
The birthday ticket glitch is still possible to do, so you can get every car you like by making fake accounts.

Must I be connected to the network to get birthday ticket. Understand that I need to be online to send ticket to my main account
 
There are too many 🤬 cars on my birthday!
 
Is there a list of birthday cars
 
All of the cars are birthday cars.
 
I can get all the cars (from my birth year) with the birthday ticket? Even the X2010, if I cheat with my birthday.
If your birth year is, say 2000, then you have a chance to get ONE of the cars that is listed in the year 2000.

X2010 is one of the few you can't get from any ticket. Also you can't get download content cars through birthday tickets.
 
Back