B-Spec 200m El Capitain

  • Thread starter Thread starter InfinitiG35Kid
  • 28 comments
  • 1,714 views
Messages
66
Ok, so i have my tuned out TVR Tuscan Speed Six, and its doing B-Spec as i speak. BUt im in fourth, and the first palce guy is a Lotus and he is lapping people, and, what should i do?

Im running moderate tires
 
InfinitiG35Kid
Ok, so i have my tuned out TVR Tuscan Speed Six, and its doing B-Spec as i speak. BUt im in fourth, and the first palce guy is a Lotus and he is lapping people, and, what should i do?

Im running moderate tires

Quit the race and do it again without the Lotus in the lineup.
 
You should stop making moronic posts on GTP(yes I've seen them) and just do it in A-spec. If you're fixed on using B-spec try using a different car.

Is it really THAT much of a challenge to figure out what to do?
 
If your B-spec :yuck: driver can't beat that race in a tuned up TVR, nevermind a stock one, then he should be fired. :yuck:
In fact since he sucks so much, he should be fired from a cannon, point-blank into a concrete wall so that he never disgraces you in such a manner again! Who did you hire? Michael Andretti? :lol:

💡 Drive the race yourself, take a stock Honda S2000 '04, Toyota Supra RZ, BMW M3, Honda NSX-R Concept or Suzuki GSX/R4 and get a well deserved 200 A-spec point reward for a little over 2hrs hard work on one of the most enjoyable courses in GT4! :sly:
 
Smallhorses
If your B-spec :yuck: driver can't beat that race in a tuned up TVR, nevermind a stock one, then he should be fired. :yuck:
In fact since he sucks so much, he should be fired from a cannon, point-blank into a concrete wall so that he never disgraces you in such a manner again! Who did you hire? Michael Andretti? :lol:

💡 Drive the race yourself, take a stock Honda S2000 '04, Toyota Supra RZ, BMW M3, Honda NSX-R Concept or Suzuki GSX/R4 and get a well deserved 200 A-spec point reward for a little over 2hrs hard work on one of the most enjoyable courses in GT4! :sly:

faboulously well said!
 
un_peacekeeper
faboulously well said!

Thanks, although I've been a bit harsh to Michael Andretti there. It's clear to me now that his B-spec driver is none other than..... Andrea De Cesaris!

Michael's F1 record was 13 starts, no wins!
Andrea's was an enormous 208 starts without a win! Imagine what his GT4 win ratio would look like!!!!! :lol:
 
Say NO, to B-spec.... But I do have raced this one in B-Spec because I didnt want to get agressive because of the sports tires... I HATE THEM !!! lol

Especially when its a 834HP Skyline, you CANT love the sports tires... lol
 
I will just keep these endurance events in B-Spec =)

i have little patience and time to do them in ASpec, and in ASpec, he will do pits tops and stuff, i jsut let it sit while i go to school, come back, an dhave the toyota minolta, and 250k.

Last ngiht did notm work, i did not know how BSpecm worked so i told him to take two oit stops, it slowed me down and i only got third.
 
A-spec it. El Capitan is one of the easier enduros anyway. Just 2 hours of driving.
I cheated by using my Jaguar XJR-9 against Lotus Elises. :D
 
InfinitiG35Kid
i have little patience and time to do them in ASpec, and in ASpec, he will do pits tops and stuff, i jsut let it sit while i go to school, come back, an dhave the toyota minolta, and 250k.

And then you tune the Minolta to it's maximum, race the GTWC and have no competition at all, so you can win without losing that almighty 100% win ratio? Come on, you can have so much more fun with GT4 than that... :/
 
Use the Suzuki RX4 roadster @ 240+hp, = easy win A-Spec or B-Spec. 👍
Set speed level 3 and.... go to school :D
When you get back home, you'll be happy!
PS. Do your homework!
 
LOL i do not win races. I do all races besides Enduros. Cant stand them. My win ratio is like, bad.

I am letting it do bSpec, RIGHT now, its my fourth time, i keep losing.

Im on lap 23, and in 6th place, not good.

What do i do?
 
InfinitiG35Kid
I am letting it do bSpec, RIGHT now, its my fourth time, i keep losing.

Then just use a Racing Car, even an F1 :indiff: in B-spec, the Suzuki i suggested below, will win in B-spec too.
 
phonypoly
Then just use a Racing Car, even an F1 :indiff: in B-spec, the Suzuki i suggested below, will win in B-spec too.
You can't use an F1 because you can't change it's tires to sport tires. :dunce: ;)

Though I agree with you. If you absolutely can't win it with a normal car, then put some S1's on a race car. :indiff:
 
.Duck.
You can't use an F1 because you can't change it's tires to sport tires. :dunce: ;)

Though I agree with you. If you absolutely can't win it with a normal car, then put some S1's on a race car. :indiff:

that's just lying to yourself and cheating yourself. 👎
 
HAHA, I WON!

Using that Nissan with the whack job color. THe Option Z or somthing, i won by so much, i think i lapped my second palce guy, four times, thats so much fun, then i won the Minolta, and i went and did a bunch of GT Championship races, but they pissed me off, i won a few, but the other cars seemed to just hug the road and i had to slow down, so i abandoned the last 4 races lol

So then i went and did the Twin Ring 150 miler. won 250,000 credits, pretty easy, then i did the american GT championship and won.

=) today while we go out, im gonna do the infineon raceway 2 hour and 45 minute.
 
Then, before you go to sleep, enter the 24 hrs Nurburgring with your Minolta race car and racing hard tires, in B-spec. Set speed level at 2(easy) and shut off the tv and go to sleep.
Tomorrow morning, when you get up, your car will be in 1st place, some 6+ laps ahead and if you hang around to watch the race, you can set the race speed X3 times and in 5+- hrs, you'll be 1.200.000 cr. richer and get a nice F1 car :indiff:
PS, pls keep track of which cars you race against with (grid order A,B,C,D,E)at start and with your luck, you might win the orange F1, that i've been trying to get, for 40 times now! :scared:

I'm so obsessed about the Nurbs, i forgot about the El Capitan being a sports tire race :indiff: i used the Suzuki @ El 👍
 
InfinitiG35Kid
today while we go out, im gonna do the infineon raceway 2 hour and 45 minute.

phonypoly
Then, before you go to sleep, enter the 24 hrs Nurburgring with your Minolta race car and racing hard tires, in B-spec. Set speed level at 2(easy) and shut off the tv and go to sleep.

Do we hear "overkill"?!!!! ^
You guys and your AI killing B-spec races!:rolleyes: Makes me wonder why you bought the game?!!! :confused:
Why not write to PD & request that they include a 100% button to press in GT5 so that you can instantly win every car & race without actually having to do anything?!!! :lol: I'm sure you'd love that! 👎
 
Smallhorses
Do we hear "overkill"?!!!!
You guys and your AI killing B-spec races!:rolleyes: Makes me wonder why you bought the game?!!! :confused:
Why not write to PD & request that they include a 100% button to press in GT5 so that you can instantly win every car & race without actually having to do anything?!!! :lol: I'm sure you'd love that! 👎

I was thinking of framing this comment from Raghavan. It made my day...

Raghavan
BTW, you did the EC200 faster than i did in my XJR-9.

I used the 270hp Opera S2000. :D
 
Famine
I was thinking of framing this comment from Raghavan. It made my day...

I saw it in your Endurance thread before. I laughed my tits off at that!:lol:
Ooops, we're off topic here.....
I used a stock Toyota Supra RZ '97 for El Cap 200. A delightful race all round!
Sorted!
 
Smallhorses
Do we hear "overkill"?!!!! ^
You guys and your AI killing B-spec races!:rolleyes: Makes me wonder why you bought the game?!!! :confused:
Why not write to PD & request that they include a 100% button to press in GT5 so that you can instantly win every car & race without actually having to do anything?!!! :lol: I'm sure you'd love that! 👎

But they have to feel like they've acomplished something!
 
Smallhorses
Do we hear "overkill"?!!!! ^
You guys and your AI killing B-spec races!:rolleyes: Makes me wonder why you bought the game?!!! :confused:
Why not write to PD & request that they include a 100% button to press in GT5 so that you can instantly win every car & race without actually having to do anything?!!! :lol: I'm sure you'd love that! 👎

He needed help, coz obviously, he's having problems winning, so i thought i make it easier for him :indiff:
As for b-spec, i use BS Driver Stoner (drives like he's high on something) on most of the enduro's, coz i tend to fall asleep on races over 2 hrs long, plus, i have a nagging wife........:indiff:
It would've been nice, if there was/were a "save" feature for the enduros, like in "championships", then i could do the longer races a little at a time.
Heck with the 100% button, i'd ask you to do races for me :indiff: can you do the enduros for me, please? i need the A-spec points 👎
 
lol, WAIT, i forgot to tell you, i did the 150 milerTwin RIng thingy Aspec! It only took about 45 minutes and iw as kjust driving around in a circle, kinda easy, but i did it aspec!

Plus, i ahev the same thing, a dad that hates video games, and i cant let him see me sitting on them for hours on end. I will just leave the Enduros to B-spec, other wise i will never complete the game, and i kinda like just doing the Arcade, its fun
 
Pause button?

I have the LSII 24hr race on pause at home right now, 5 hours in.
 
Man, this has to be the 3rd el capitan endurence post ive seen.I thought that race was so easy,I just used a bmw m3 race car and won in no time,and if you dont want to a spec it then you should use a race car like jgtc or a touring car(if they can have sports tires).And if you dont have a tuner or race car then use a ruf rgt,merc. sl500 that are slightly tuned up.Then you should win it, but remember not to over power your car or youl have to pit to much.Wich can ruin your chances of winning.
 
I have to say that I'm utterly baffled by this approach to GT. It is a racing game, after all - WTF is the point of just getting your B-spec driver to do everything for you? Where's the fun, the achievement in that?

It's a GAME. You do it for FUN. If the only reason you play GT is to complete it, rather than just enjoying the driving, then I pity you, frankly. B-spec is for the really long races (24hr) IMO, not just so that you can get your Minolta without raising a finger.
 
Famine
Pause button?

I have the LSII 24hr race on pause at home right now, 5 hours in.

How many hrs is your console gonna be on pause in all, before you finish the race?? :indiff:

And like i said on previous post, anything longer than 2 hrs and i tend to get sleepy, or the wife....nags: stop playing with that.. :mad: ... thing!!

Coz i also tend to ..swear a little while i race :D and she don't like it :indiff:

Also, what kind of 24 hrs race is it, if ther's no...night time driving?? 👎
It should be called: "Tripple 8 hrs"....Zzzzzzzz

I love using the Suzuki roadster @ the EL, got 34 Minoltas in the garage, most by B-Spec. Anybody wanna buy a few?? :indiff:

And sure B-Spec is really BS-spec, why the heck didn't PD make a better game, rather than waste it on BS-spec? 👎

Edited: Anybody noticed that the console sparks when GT4 starts up, just before the "Sony Computer Entertainment Presents" appears..?? :indiff:
 
phonypoly
How many hrs is your console gonna be on pause in all, before you finish the race?? :indiff:

Mine was on for 192 hours straight when I did Sarthe I all A-spec. :sly:

It's been well discussed before that provided your PS2 is in good condition (Mine is a 2001 model) has working fans, the ventilation holes are clean and it's kept in a well ventilated area with good airflow, that this really isn't a big deal.
You're more likely to do damage to electrical components by turning it on and off a lot. :nervous:
 
Thats the other problem, its my sisters boyfriends PS2 (mine needs to be cleaned) and he does not want it sitting on for a week straight.

I have a dad that hates video games, so i really would not have the time to do it all ASpec, sorry.

It may be a game for fun, but i like doing races, not going around the same track for 24 hours =(
 
Back