[B-Spec] 2017 MTP Endurance Series (Taking GT1 & GT3 entries)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 36 comments
GTP_Royalton
MTP Endurance Series

99WGpmQ.png

This is a B-Spec racing series. You do not drive the cars. Instead, you manage the team. Hiring drivers, mechanics, pit crew, setting up the car and more is up to you.

Here are the collection of single events.

=================================
1EC460C8841F40C2A54EABBFF1A399F6.ashx

24 Hours of Daytona
Date: January 14-15, 2017
Classes: LMP1, GT1, GT3

Mobil_1_12_Hours_of_Sebring_logo.gif

12 Hours of Sebring
Date: February 4, 2017
Classes: LMP1, GT1, GT3​

=================================​

291085_orig.png

24 Hours of LeMans
Date: March 4-5, 2017
Classes: LMP1, GT1, GT3

How do I sign up?

#1 Sign up for the MTP Endurance Series. You must sign up even if you already have a MTP team.
>>> Click Here to Sign Up <<<

#2 I will create a private conversation with you giving you the link to all the information you need.

#3 I will provide number plates for your cars. The only rule about number plates placement is that you must have at least one plate on the car. You may resize the number plate as you so desire.

#4 Team cars must share similar liveries. In other words completely different paint schemes for each team car is not allowed. Identical cars except for numbers are allowed.

>>>> Example of Number plates I will make for you <<<<
cTmGCLB.png
e8MD6BC.png
Y9URDxr.png

List of Drivers available for hire
<LINK>

List of Engineers available for hire

<LINK>

Current MTP Teams

-link- Agaton Team @Earth
-link- Allstar Racing @aarror
-link- Cimarron Racing @AJHG1000
-link- Dragon Grand Prix - @RACECAR
-link- EH Team Racing Technologies @GTracerEHTeam
-link- Hoonigan Racing Division @Gerarghini
-link- HRSC Racing - @Harsk100
-link- Jahgee GP @Jahgee
-link- McGill Racing @optiongamers
-link- Okuma Motorsports @GTRacer22
-link- Polaris GP @amaterasu
-link- Scuderia Rabia Furiosa @DcrRaikkonen
-link- STARtec DEVELOPMENTS @Suzumiya
-link- Swift Autosport @swiftsmith
-link- Team Pezzarinho @Pezzarinho17
-link- TRB Motorsport @tbwhhs
-link- Tsuchigami no Kyojin @YayoiGT2
-link- Tsukuyomi Racing Project @Rebellion765
-link- Wernher-Noah Motorsports @Formidable

>>>> New for 2017 <<<<

Advanced Engineering

Fine tune the performance of your car using a number of variable performance options for the chassis and engine.​

The following is an example in the Engine Building section of advanced engineering:

Engine Block

The Cast Iron Engine Block provides the greatest durability, but at a hefty cost in weight. The Magnesium Block is the lightest of the three, but comes at the cost of reliability. The Aluminum block is the middle ground of the three.

• Caston Iron Block
  • Aluminum Block
  • Magnesium Block
In the above you have the option to choose what material you want your engine block made of. Based on the hint using a cast iron block will boost the car's reliability, but on the same token will also make it heavier, while the magnesium block has the opposite effect, and the aluminum block is somewhere in the middle.

Its something of a guessing game, but you can use your team's engine and chassis score to 'cheat' and see what each change really does. The higher your team's engineering score, the more options your team understands fully.

0pts = view benefits of 1 engine option
350 pts = view benefits of 2 engine options
700 pts = view benefits of 3 engine options
1050 pts = view benefits of 4 engine options
1400 pts = view benefits of 5 engine options
1750 pts = view benefits of all 6 engine options

So if you decide to view the benefits of the engine block the options in your team's form will change to reveal everything like this:

Engine Block

The Cast Iron Engine Block provides the greatest durability, but at a hefty cost in weight. The Magnesium Block is the lightest of the three, but comes at the cost of reliability. The Aluminum block is the middle ground of the three.

• Caston Iron Block (+300% reliability, +200kgs)
  • Aluminum Block (+200% reliability, +30 kgs)
  • Magnesium Block (-200% reliability, -100kgs)

The numbers here are exaggerated as not to spoil the real effects of changes to the engine block, but hopefully you get the idea.

Once you've filled out the advanced engineering form you will be given a summary of the car's performance.

It will look like this:

Car Profile #1

Horsepower
= +2.5%

Weight = 882 kgs (873 kgs is default)

Brake Torque = 3.30 (3.50 is default, higher is better)

Drag = 3.45 (3.30 is default, lower is better)

Reliability = 63% (70% is default, higher is better)

Fuel Mileage = 6.95 mpg (6.70 mpg is default, higher is better)

This is called a profile. You can apply this profile to your cars. You can create multiple profiles and apply different profiles to different team cars. The amount of profiles you can create is based on cumulative total of your engine and chassis team score.

0 Total Engine and Chassis Points = 2 total Profiles

1000 Total Engine and Chassis Points = 3 total Profiles

2000 Total Engine and Chassis Points = 4 total Profiles

3000 Total Engine and Chassis Points = 5 total Profiles

4000 Total Engine and Chassis Points = 6 total Profiles

5000 Total Engine and Chassis Points = 7 total Profiles

Advanced Pitstops

Hire Individual Members of your pitcrew and gain an advantage on the competition.​

Hiring pit crew members does not cost anything.

Once you do hire pit crew members, you then must assign them to a car on your team, and then to specific positions on the pit crew. So if you are entering 3 cars, you need to hire 21 pit crew mechanics.

You are only allowed to change the combination of pit crew once. You can test the performance of your pit crew once.

Pit crew prospects are not rated by a scale of 1-100. Rather, they are rated by their physical and academic performance.

Name: Prospect's name. Does not affect performance.

NAT: Birth country of prospect. Does not affect performance.

Age: How old a prospect is. The age of a prospect might affect their performance for better or worse depending on the position they are hired to.

Height: How tall a prospect is. Being taller or shorter might affect the prospect's performance for better or worse depending on their position in the pit crew.

Bench Reps: How many times the prospect can bench press 100 kgs / 220lbs. A stronger prospect will perform better in certain positions on the pit crew.

Weight: How much the prospect weighs. Lighter prospects will perform better at most positions on the pit crew.

40 yd Dash: How fast the prospect can run the 40 yard dash. Gives a general idea of how fast the prospect can move.

Education: How long a prospect studied auto mechanics at university, along with his GPA.

1 Pit Crew = 7 members

• 1x Tire Carrier Mechanics
  • 1x Impact Gun Mechanics
  • 1x Refueler
  • 1x General Mechanic
  • 3x Repair Mechanics

Tire Carrier Mechanic

BAjv9ub.jpg

The job of the tire carrier mechanic is to bring the new tire to the corner of the car where the impact gun mechanic is. The mechanic is also responsible for carrying the spent tires back over the pitwall. This requires a fast and strong mechanic.​

===============​

Impact Gun Mechanic

zqrgi3B.jpg

The impact gun mechanic spends alot of time crouched down while removing and putting on new tires, making agility and strength premium qualities.​

===============​

Refueler

kZj399N.jpg

The job of the refueler is to reach over the top of the vehicle and insert the fuel hose into the car to refuel it. This is normally the job of someone bigger who can reach the fuel inlet easily.

===============​

General Mechanic

xpX766z.jpg

The job of the general mechanic is to perform a variety of menial tasks ranging from cleaning the windshield and headlights to refilling the driver's drink bottle to closing the door. This mechanic has to be agile in order to reach tight spaces quickly.

===============​

Repair Mechanic

lemans-rdv-blog480.jpg

Repair Mechanics fix the car after it has been damaged. Knowledge of the internal workings of cars can greatly assist in the speed that these mechanics repair a car.​

===============

Advanced Testing

Test car setups and profiles to get a better understanding of how they perform​

One test costs 300,000cr. Teams are allowed to test a maximum of 2 times per calendar month. The available testing venues are Daytona Road Course and Spa Francorchamps.

Each test is now a single 2 hour run featuring one team car using one profile. After the test the team will be provided with:
  • Laptimes for every lap
  • Fastest Lap
  • Number of Laps per fuel run

How does Hiring Drivers for Endurance Races Work?

Understand which drivers are allowed to participate in the different classes

+ Each car a team enters needs TWO drivers. The speed and aggression of both drivers will be averaged out to determine the speed and aggression for that particular car. If you enter a driver with 70 speed and another driver with 80 speed to drive the same car, the speed for that car will be 75. Same goes with aggression.

+ Each team can field up to 3 cars total in one class.

+ Drivers with different ratings may be paired freely. For example, you may pair a bronze driver with a gold driver, or you may place 2 bronze drivers in the same car and 2 gold drivers in another. This strategy choice is up to you.

+ Gentleman drivers are not required for any class. However, if you use a gentleman driver the car they are helping drive will receive a credit bonus depending on their speed rating. The bonuses are as follows

40-49 - x2 credits
30-39 - x3 credits
20-29 - x4 credits
10-19 - x5 credits
1-9 - x6 credits

This system is meant to help smaller teams accumulate credits more quickly. Bigger, faster teams may be confident enough to use a gentleman driver in their car and still compete for podiums or wins all while earning a large credit bonus for their finishing position.

LMP1 Driver Restrictions

- There are no restrictions on drivers in LMP1

GT1 Driver Restrictions

If entering 1 car

Driver #1 = No Restrictions
Driver #2 = No Restrictions

If entering 2 cars

Driver #3 = Silver or less
Driver #4 = Silver or less

If entering 3 cars

Driver #3 = Silver or less
Driver #4 = Silver or less
Driver #5 = Silver or less
Driver #6 = Bronze or less

GT3 Driver Restrictions

If entering 1 car

If entering 2 cars

Driver #3 = Silver or Less
Driver #4 = Bronze or less

If entering 3 cars

Driver #3 = Silver or Less
Driver #4 = Bronze or less
Driver #5 = Bronze or less
Driver #6 = Bronze or less

Tire War - Michelin vs Dunlop

wu9Az93.png

* During normal stint lengths, most cars do not exceed 69% tire wear.
* Due to technical limitation, the visible branding on the tires will not change to match the team's choice tire​

LMP1

Acura ARX-02

svk9txr.jpg
Download Template

Audi R15 (2009)
1o3YqkT.jpg
Download Template

Audi R18
3q0ZQyR.jpg
Download Template

Epsilon Euskadi

3F4ZasG.jpg
Download Template

Lola Aston Martin DBR1-2 (2010)
9qjFNa5.jpg
Download Template

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (2008)
5qbKoqE.jpg
Download Template

Porsche 919
fzpvPlC.jpg
Download Template

Toyota TS040
kBvQT71.jpg
Download Template

GT1

Aston Martin DBR9
qqlOI2o.jpg
Download Template

Chevrolet Corvette C7R
JTCp7RR.jpg
Download Template

Honda HSV-010
LasKxDx.jpg
Download Template

Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT
ZgJ5E7b.jpg
Download Template

Maserati MC12
g1zsG05.jpg
Download Template

McLaren F1 Longtail
yYueKjL.jpg
Download Template

Nissan GTR 500
E5j4O1A.jpg
Download Template

Saleen S7R
YoOO0Bi.jpg
Download Template

GT3

Audi R8 LMS
xImfVq2.jpg
Download Template

Bentley Continental GT
AinzIlW.jpg
Download Template

BMW Z4
wagHDMc.jpg
Download Template

Ferrari 458
R5w25xL.jpg
Download Template

Ford GT (1st gen)
PGHIeyt.jpg
Download Template

Honda NSX-R
hEdGzZS.jpg
Download Template

Lamborghini Huracan
Iwrldpd.jpg
Download Template

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
ZT80Tu1.jpg
Download Template

McLaren 650S
UoSE20L.jpg
Download Template

Nissan GTR
QtgPv4s.jpg
Download Template

SRT Viper GTS-R
NQEix5t.jpg
Download Template

Porsche 997
hknZvCd.jpg
Download Template

@amaterasu
@Crashbroke23
@Peasantslayer
@SonicCharmeleon

Last edited:
The worst part of this all is figuring out the damn paint jobs.... anyone have a link for a site where I can browse premade paints?

The worst part of this all is figuring out the damn paint jobs.... anyone have a link for a site where I can browse premade paints?
I have premade paints from some of the mods that compile the car lineup, or me/someone else here can do a paint for you.

Based on the results I've been getting from the engineering profiles, I've decided to go ahead and scratch the rules behind it and make everything visible to everyone. If you've already sent me a profile it is now void and will be discarded.

Everyone gets 2 profiles now

Another change is that base reliability has been increased from 70% to 80%. So when you're selecting options in your engineering profile keep this in mind.

As for engineering scores, Im going back to the original plan of giving out bonuses based on where you rank in the class.

I will let you know in the private conversation when I have updated the links to include the new, proper profile for you to fill out.

@aarror
@Formidable
@Frizbe
@GTRacer22
@optiongamers
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@smuffyatfcp
@SonicCharmeleon
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

#1 Entry List has been updated in second post with the first official driver pairings

#2 LMP1 is closed to new entries, but there is still plenty of room in GT1 and GT3

#3 I've decided to cap reliability at 90%, so keep that in mind when deciding what to do with advanced engineering. I just felt anything over 90% reliability in a 24 hour race was not very realistic at all, not to mention boring. If you've already made a profile with reliability over 90%, please send me a new one.

#4 Also, dont forget to hire your pit crew

Last edited:
STARtec Developments Drivers and Livery Reveal
OSAKA, Japan - After teasing their LMP1 effort for the upcoming MTP Endurance Series, STARtec has finally assembled with their cars and drivers, and the surprises just kept on coming.

Sebastien Ogier from their Formula B-Spec program will continue to work for STARtec, as he was the first driver revealed for the #43, and rumors of Lucas Ordonez joining the team were put to confirmation, as he was revealed to also be driving the #43. Former Nissan athlete had grateful words for the team.

"I'd like to thank Ms. Suzumiya for giving me the opportunity to race in the LMP1 class again. It's been an honor to be chosen for their main effort along side Ogier. Ogier is a very talented individual, and I greatly look forward to working with him."

For the #44, drivers were revealed to be GT500 talent Nick Cassidy and WEC competitor Bruno Senna. Both were met with great response, and a nice surprise for STARtec fans.

"Oy, it's a great chance to be with these guys this year," Cassidy told the media. "We're gonna rip up the track in 2017, you won't want to miss it."

The #45 had raised eyebrows, however, Masato Kawabata, former D1GP competitor, was accepted by the media, and came up to the challenge of the top level of endurance racing.

"Very good! Yes! Will be able to race with best!" Kawabata commented. His English isn't too good yet.

However, Richard Hammond, former Top Gear host and now host of 'The Grand Tour' was revealed to share a car with Kawabata. Applause was no where to be found.

"Well... I hope I don't bin the car." He shyly added.

All three cars were shown, and the teased SuperStreet Network collaboration showed very sharp on the Aston Martin LMP1s. This is their first foray into sports car racing, and hope to further promote their brand and culture. GT1 competitor Autobacs Racing Team Tsuchigami has also shown support for the STARtec team, as team principal Haruna Tsuchigami sponsored the car with her line of car accessories, Haruna Tsuchigami Signature Series, which had just announced exclusive parts for Aston Martin vehicles.

Import Tuner Magazine, a part of SuperStreet Network has joined with the #44 and will start coverage of MTP series in their magazine.

The Grand Tour also serves as the main sponsor for the #45, following Hammond.

"I hope all the teams will bow down to us and accept defeat!!!" STARtec principal Haruhi Suzumiya exclaimed. "They'll beg for forgiveness once they see our cars on track!!!"

Screenshot_836.png
Screenshot_840.png
Screenshot_898.png

Sponsors:

Title Sponsors:
SuperStreet Magazine
Import Tuner Magazine
The Grand Tour

Secondary:
Adidas
Gram Lights / RAYS Engineering
Auto Glym
Thrustmaster
Arai Helmets
765 Production
Red Bull
Sheonite
GoPro
Haruna Tsuchigami Signature Series

Brake Supplier:
Brembo

Aero Parts Supplier:
Arkbird Aero Parts

In the wing mirrors, there are little hidden goodies.

The #43 has Kantai Collection character, Kongou.
Screenshot_835.png

The #44 has Kantai Collection character, Haruna. (not to be confused with Haruna Tsuchigami ;) )
Screenshot_839.png

OOOOOLLLLLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_897.png

Last edited:

4cz1Tr1.jpg

BACK TO THE ROOTS

Higashiyama, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan.

After a disappointing first season in the Formula B-Spec series, Tsukuyomi Racing Project is set to join the MTP Endurance Series.

Carrying over their knowledge and experience from Global Racing League, the team will field two McLaren F1 GTR in the GT1 class. Amber Sebringson will continue to drive for the team, sharing the #25 car with one of the new faces for this season, Hiroaki Ishiura. Suzuka Tsuchigami and Marc Goossens will drive the #26 car.

As shown in the livery reveal, the #25 sports a dark purple / black livery with light purple and grey highlights, and the #26 car is painted in a darker, monochromatic scheme, with grey and light purple highlights.

The team's main sponsor, Eien no Tomi, is back for another season, together with Magical Carbon Hasepro, British Petroleum, Puma, PIAA, Rays Engineering and Dunlop.

NYDdXHl.jpg

HPz9USZ.jpg

TRB Motorsports unveils 2017 livery

Nashville, TN- After a disappointing 2016 season there are many changes ahead for the TRB Motorsports crew. Most notably is that the team has dumped its fleet Lola Aston Martins instead they are campaigning three Audi R18s this season.

The other expected change comes in the form of a whole new driver lineup for 2017. The team has announced their FBS driver Olivier Pla will team with Brazilian Felipe Derani in the #4 car, with Richard Westbrook and Mikhail Aleshin piloting the #5, and Sam Bird and Esteban Ocon getting the seats in the #6.

The team did have a small surprise in store in that they announced that Castrol Edge has replaced Coca-Cola as the teams primary sponsor.

R 18 (2).png

#4 front.png

#4 Olivier Pla/Felipe Derani

#4.png

#5 Richard Westbrook/Mikhail Aleshin

#5.png

#6 Sam Bird/Esteban Ocon

#6.png

Vote on whether or not you like hiring pit crew. If it is too complex or if for some other reason you dont like it, vote no here. You dont have to enter your username to vote allowing you to stay anonymous so let me know if we should drop it and try something else.

<VOTE HERE>

As for cars and liveries, this is how it looks:

I have the Cars and Drivers are Paired
tbwhhs

I have the Cars but Drivers are not Paired
Formidable

Drivers are Paired but I dont have the Cars
Frizbe
GTRacer22
Rebellion765
smuffyatfcp
SonicCharmeleon
Suzumiya
YayoiGT2

I dont have driver pairings or the cars
aarror
optiongamers
RACECAR
Swiftsmith

@aarror
@Formidable
@Frizbe
@GTRacer22
@optiongamers
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@smuffyatfcp
@SonicCharmeleon
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Oh yeah, I'll send them in over the weekend, they're finished. 👍

Could've sworn I already sent them. I'll send again just in case.

Back