[B-Spec] 2017 Oreo Short Track Series

• Thread starter tbwhhs
  • 133 comments
@tbwhhs Will the cars be running on Hoosiers, and are the Hoosier windshield banner and Hoosier contingency stickers mandatory?

Provisional schedule added to the first post.

@nascarfan1400 @RedDragon What car is your team going to use?
kM_lPhzP.jpg

Honestly we don't know yet lol. Do the templates all have sufficient layers and whatnot? Because I know some of the fictional ones can be garbage on other mods.

View attachment 571711

Honestly we don't know yet lol. Do the templates all have sufficient layers and whatnot? Because I know some of the fictional ones can be garbage on other mods.

I think the templates are good and they are easy to work with, like @Jahgee said there are a lot of layers on them. All of the templates but the Camaro and the Camry are identical, I think the only difference is the parts layer.

@tbwhhs If we want a livery preview, could I just send you the file (.bmp?) for you to load into the game? I don't know how to work the carviewer. :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind, got renders from someone.

If anyone needs a preview I can make one, just either post it here or send it to me in a pm.

I'd recommend either a PNG or TGA personally for file format. Also @tbwhhs you could do what I did and make an album for user submissions

Good idea, I will make one shortly.

Team Tofu Reveals Livery For #22 Car
Although the Oreo Short Track Series wasn't even announced this time yesterday, Team Tofu has pounced at the opportunity and entered the series with GTRacer22 driving the 22 car. They even have a paint scheme completed already! The team opted for the Chevrolet SS body for some reason. I don't think they even know why they did. Anyways, they sent out a tweet earlier today, showing a render of what their car would look like.

Tofu SS.png

Sponsors for the car include the famous Fujiwara Tofu Shop, Okuma Corporation, Smiths Instruments, Momo Italy, Cibie Lights, Fujitsubo Exhaust, Cusco, Raybrig, and Mobil 1.

With the help of Pakistan International Airlines (Main Sponsor) Wateen Broadband, Pakistan Super League, Warid Telecom and National Foods (Sub Sponsors) Mohammad S. Ahmed has his car here today. All with the colors of Pakistan within the body of the car!
lcV0imu.png
5_Honda Render 2x.jpg
(Tires are placeholders)

Last edited:
I've just done a little housekeeping to the OP.

1. After checking some tracks I have decided to cap the grid size at 29. If I allowed more I would have to remove quite a few tracks that I want on the schedule.

2. I have decided that everyone can submit a second paint scheme. The primary paint scheme must be submitted by September 15, but if you wish to have a second one it can be submitted anytime.

I've just done a little housekeeping to the OP.

1. After checking some tracks I have decided to cap the grid size at 29. If I allowed more I would have to remove quite a few tracks that I want on the schedule.

2. I have decided that everyone can submit a second paint scheme. The primary paint scheme must be submitted by September 15, but if you wish to have a second one it can be submitted anytime.
How many cars does Wall Township Speedway hold? I know there's a mod, but I'm unsure of the amount of cars it holds.

How many cars does Wall Township Speedway hold? I know there's a mod, but I'm unsure of the amount of cars it holds.

There's a day and a night version. I think I have the night one, but I don't know how many cars it holds.

There's a day and a night version. I think I have the night one, but I don't know how many cars it holds.
Yea, I saw you had question marks in place of the final round, and didn't see Wall, so I decided I had to rep my home track. :P

Yea, I saw you had question marks in place of the final round, and didn't see Wall, so I decided I had to rep my home track. :P

I checked and it can hold 19 cars. I still have to test most of the tracks, so it still might make it on the schedule.

Back