B-Spec 24 Min of Le Mans

• Thread starter Dezined
  • 18 comments
United States
United States
Designedsilence
Which car have you guys used? I keep getting 2nd with with MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V and the Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd '05.

Most say that Deltawings are nice for this race due to low tire wear that result in less pitstops. I am not sure about AI's ability to drive them as fast it is needed to win though.

Easy win with a pimped out LCC rocket. Won it with an R18 and a chaparral 2D too. all you need to do is set his pace to medium, and make sure you have no rain tyres bought for that car so that Bob won't pit for them. Very easy win :)

Easy win with a pimped out LCC rocket. Won it with an R18 and a chaparral 2D too. all you need to do is set his pace to medium, and make sure you have no rain tyres bought for that car so that Bob won't pit for them. Very easy win :)

You won Le Mans with the Rocket? I thought about trying it but I figured it would be slow for a 750 PP race. I will have to give that shot.

Appreciate all the reply's!

Most say that Deltawings are nice for this race due to low tire wear that result in less pitstops. I am not sure about AI's ability to drive them as fast it is needed to win though.

Really? I've not tried it there but I did try it on Nurburgring and it did not do very well at all. Not fast enough on the straights nor in the corners I think it finished 4th. With no rain tires and medium pace I would supect you could win it with pretty much any other LMP at max pp, perhaps even with some of the GT or GTR cars with mods installed.

Wait a minute... I thought you meant the 24 mins of the 'ring. :dunce: Sorry for the confusion! (although i recommend you do that race instead as it gives a higher payout)

For Le Mans 24 Min ..chapparal 2x (ballast 110 kg and power to obtain 710PP), RS tyres (important).
Pit at the end of 2nd, 4th, 5th lap.. Total 7 laps race.

For the Nurburgring 24min, KTM X-Bow, tuned at 650PP and RS tyres .
Line up without the 1997 le mans BMW Mc Laren (important)

IR

For the Nurburgring 24min, KTM X-Bow, tuned at 650PP and RS tyres .
Line up without the 1997 le mans BMW Mc Laren (important)
IR

The Xbow will win easily against any line up on the ring. You just need to start with RS tires, do not own any wet tires and set the pace to push pace when the race starts. My xBow beats that 97 F1 by at least 30 seconds and usually by over a minute when it is there. Best time I have saw from the F1 is 28:33 best from my xBow using push pace 27:27 and always under 28.

Note the xBow is even faster if you set it to push hard but push pace works well. If you leave the pace at the default then there are a couple of cars it may not be able to beat other than the F1, the Viper GT car for example. With push pace they don't stand a chance and the Xbox takes the lead on Lap1 or in some cases against the 97 F1 very early on lap 2

Bob can win at Le Mans in Mazda LM55 VGT with racing soft tyres against the Pescarolo Hybride. All he needs is full downforce and correct gearing (about 240mph) with speed set at push the pace, make sure that he pits at the end of the 3rd and 6th laps the last one being a splash and dash.

Strangely the Sauber C9 does this completely unassisted (ie. you set it to 'push the pace')

Max upgrades, big turbo 1,119hp, set the gears to 250mph, racing soft, no tune necessary

I was surprised... the default pit strategy is fine... in fact, i think it finished it a minute ahead at least.

I thought the turbo V8 would eat all the gasoline!

won it today with the mazda lm vgt,set as medium pace
pitting at the end of lap 3 and lap 6 (only refueled about 40 liters)
earlier i did only managed to got third,overpushed bob so he made some mistakes :irked: :ouch:
strategy is important here

Back