B-Spec AI regaining strength ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aigners
  • 2 comments
  • 2,531 views
Messages
109
Messages
DrShell(o)
I just noticed while I switched over to another driver you can watch their strength bars too. Funny thing, sometimes, for no reason I can find, their bars regenerate ...

Anybody noticed ? Or how do I do that to my guy ? :)
 
Pace Down.. .. if they are struggling to handle the car and their strength is sapped .. I usually tell mine to slow down and relax.. may help may not but pushing him /her to the edge when they are physically exhausted will cause um to screw up.
 
I notice that if your strength bar is lower than the AI driver's that you switch to, the bar will slowly rise to the amount of strength they have, making it seem as if the bar is going up. But in actuality, it's just moving up to meet the exact amount of strength that they have.

That's the only time I see the str bar going up, unless you're talking about it going up a few minutes after switching to the AI driver cam, then idk...
 
Back