Bristol, England
Smuttysy
If only we could add our own custom commands,,,,

Stick one up the inside!!
Take him out!!
Smash that car to bits!!
Fernando is faster than you!!
Get a *****ing move on!!
Pass that guy, whatever the consequences!!

Any others? (probably based on what you've yelled at your Bobs whilst watching them in action!)

Last edited:
It will be a bad idea when you get your 🤬 behinds kicked by the :gtplanet: moderators.

You probably didn't notice that I censored mine myself, hence there are letters from said 'swear' word remaining. (otherwise it would have appeared as ******* - also typed by hand, not "sworn in")
I am a considerate person, and know the etiquette of forums, the mods can't complain about something that didn't exist in the first place. If I'd put the full words in and the automated censorship systems changed it your argument would be valid.

(Edit: If you interperate any word starting with 'F' and ending with 'ing' as a swear word, when it's not physically presented as one, then you have the problem. I can't be held responsible for your lack of linguistic skills defaulting to cursing as your primary language.) - That also goes for the mod that changed the post even after the above post was made.

They should have a Clarkson B-Spec DLC with Clarkson style commands. I would pay $20 for it!

But that pretty much only covers two commands -

"COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"POWWERRRRRRRRRRR!!"

:lol:

Another one, not a Clarksonism though:

"Don't wait for him to finish having his accident, just drive past him already!!"

Last edited:
They should have these ones:
1. I'm disappointed at you so you're fired! (driver comes out of car and either jumps out of a high ledge or goes in front of other fast cars)
2. Go reverse the track!
3. Crash the car hard!
4. Ram that car!!!
5. Do anything to destroy that car!
6. Faster!!!
7. Brake late!!!!
8. Do by any means necessary to keep your place!
9. Cut chicanes!

If PD does that I can finally begin B-spec.

Learn how to ******* slip stream/draft!! >_< Did the Nascar championship yesterday, and the ******* kept to the outside, far away from all the others so they all just slowly pulled ahead..

Ok, you wanna change off these brand new rain tyres in this downpour?! Go right ahead, as soon as you spin out once all your subsequent pit requests will be denied and I'll turn you into a zombie!

When the idiot in front of you spins, this isn't the time to be a gentleman and let him straighten his car out and not loose any positions...SIEZE THE MOMENT!!! :banghead:

also

Just because I was whipping you like a race horse and you got a little angry doesn't mean you get to do a burnout on every corner. So when you eventually spin, you don't have to go straight to the rear. Get your arse back on the track and win the 🤬 race!:mad:

1. COULD YOU AT LEAST MAKE THE TURN FOR ONCE!!!!!!
2. PIT HIM!!!!!!!!
3. POWERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
4. COMONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
5. JUST....forget it, WHY DON'T YOU GO JUMP OFF A BUILDING AND FLY AWAY!!!!!!!
6. IF THE CAR SPUN OUT IN FRONT OF YOU, DON'T COPY HIM!!!!!!
7.(cote de' azur) DON'T TRY TO CUT ACROSS THE CHICANE THAT HAS A BIG METAL BLOCK RIGHT NEXT TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try and be like Ayrton Senna for once.
👍👍
- Or take one of his famous lines and put that in.

"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" (and then you sack Bob mid-race, and detonate the car's self destruct mechanism)

👍👍
- Or take one of his famous lines and put that in.

"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" (and then you sack Bob mid-race, and detonate the car's self destruct mechanism)
Good one

I think it would be cool if it gave tyre and lap info.

"The driver ahead of you is up by X seconds. He's on ____ Tyres that are X laps old"
Gives your driver the ability to know how hard to push.
"How do you feel"?
Lets me know if he thinks he can finish the next few laps on the tyres he has.
also

"STOP SLOWING DOWN ON THE BLOODY STRAIGHT"
"PASS HIM! He is RIGHT THERE!"

You keep nagging bob what to do and he says "just leave me alone I know what to do" (Kimi Raikonnen) would make you want to commit suicide but would be quite funny just the once

-You ******* idiot learn to drive you tool (say this one almost every race)
-Just bump the ****** and get him out of the way
-Dont drive into the wall hold your line and kick the other guy to the outside line (still cant complete the historic cup cause of this)
-You idiot get out of the way my bob is clearly faster
-would you spin him out he just b****ed you out
-Go back and ******* smash his *** to bits then flip him off

all for now

One thing i've heard of people complain about is Bob not using drafting/slipstreaming to make a pass. The same can be said for blocking/closing the door upon completing the pass. It amazes me that people have not discovered what i have.

Essentially, slipstreaming is the first step in overtaking & blocking is like the last step in securing your new position. Basically, both slipstreaming/drafting and blocking can both be achieved with the overtake command. By doing this, i've managed to train my bobs to make passes at the exact moments when i would.

Also, if you know your bob's faster, then don't keep telling him to increase. He'll only get too frustrated because he's being held up. I find that if you slow him down nearer to the pace of the other car just before he catches up, simply maintaining the pace that's only slightly faster than the other car's will see him inevitably pass anyway. He will stay out of the slipstream to avoid contact, but when you use the overtake command he will get in the slipstream until he's right behind his bumper.

Recently in a 24 HR Nurburgring race for example, he was able to slipstream and get alongside the closely matched rival. By repeatedly pressing the overtake command, he was able stay alongside him before finally making the pass. They were both beside each other for 3 corners, both leaving room for each other. That was very nice to see. And when he had gotten past him, i had to use the overtake command again to make sure he didn't let him back past. Until this point, he had been running 2nd and completing this move safely with a close-to-evenly-matched pp was very rewarding.

This way, you can pass much more easily and safely. I hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Back