B-Spec Alternative Commands

• Thread starter Smuttysy
  • 36 comments
Learn how to ******* slip stream/draft!! >_< Did the Nascar championship yesterday, and the ******* kept to the outside, far away from all the others so they all just slowly pulled ahead..

Use the overtake command for slipstreaming.
Yes he will pull out to avoid contact, but if you press 'overtake' he'll duck in to the slipstream. Try it again, repeatedly hitting 'overtake' and see what happens... ;) Same goes for blocking, which really is 'closing the door' on the new position. Hope this helps. :)

*GO INSIDE YOU ****
"That guy looked like he wanted the inside though."
*MOVE INTO THE SLIPSTREAM
"That's too mainstream for me."
*I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR BRAKES THIS IS ******* DAYTONA
"Somebody was waving a black-and-white flag at me so I thought I should pull over and help."

I think the commands that are there are good if you know how to use to them.
I would love to see the ability to stack the commands though.
Pace up, Over take.
Pace down, Over take.
Maintain, Over take.
Rename them would be good.
Punch it!
Hey Calm your self!
Dude chill!
Hey wing nut, put your foot down!
Pass him already.
Slow it down man, I don't want to replace that corner barrier again!

Something else I have noticed with bob is that they do better with unstable, aggressive settings on the cars, the type you normally use to make a car with SRF on drive more like SRF off. And don't push him too hard in long races his strength will last longer and he will do better longer, and be more likely to pull away and stay away.

Edit;
Would love to see the ability to override my last command before it's time limit is up.
Commands to last until I give a new one.
That way I can tell my guy to punch it when he is in a area of the track he excels in, tell him to slow it up for a set of corners that he always flubs, and than when he is a good pace that he is not 🤬 up all the time I don't have to keep telling him to stay at that pace.

Last edited:
Back