B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
My current "request ticket" statuses.
In progress:
@GTRacer22 - base completed, need some time to research additional sponsors (he wants the 2015 livery, not the 2012 version that ships with the mod)

Not started yet:
@TS040Hybrid
@Jahgee
@AudiMan2011

I haven't had time today to start requests, today was a long overtime day and I ran out of spare time for liveries. I expect to complete the request of @GTRacer22 tomorrow, but no guarantees.

Q2 Racing Team Launched

The car is a celebration of the upcoming "Final Fantasy VII" remake. It features two of the most popular videogame characters of all time, Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockheart, both of Final Fantasy VII fame, along with the game's unmistakable meteorite logo.

GWmfhUs.jpg

The car will be driven by Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of the Final Fantasy franchise, and Nobuo Uematsu, legendary music composer of the series and other games. Both men are in their early 50s but have agreed to drive the car in their spare time because, who wouldnt?

2WBz04z.jpg

Despite a handful of disadvantages, the team hopes to be competitive right away. A driving coach has already been hired for the inexperienced drivers, who are already turning 'hundreds" of laps at the local karting track in preparation for their assault on the Super GT series.

The goal for this season was clear - win their class at least once. The team has all the confidence in the world that the Porsche 997 is up to the task - but it is the human element that must fuse with the machine and become one to earn the status of a Super GT300 contender.

Last edited:
Q2 Racing Team Launched

The car is a celebration of the upcoming "Final Fantasy VII" remake. It features two of the most popular videogame characters of all time, Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockheart, both of Final Fantasy VII fame, along with the game's unmistakable meteorite logo.

gtr2-2015-11-24-20-35-45-210-png.484408

The car will be driven by Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of the Final Fantasy franchise, and Nobuo Uematsu, legendary music composer of the series and other games. Both men are in their early 50s but have agreed to drive the car in their spare time because, who wouldnt?

gtr2-2015-11-24-20-36-04-706-png.484411

Despite a handful of disadvantages, the team hopes to be competitive right away. A driving coach has already been hired for the inexperienced drivers, who are already turning 'hundreds" of laps at the local karting track in preparation for their assault on the Super GT series.

The goal for this season was clear - win their class at least once. The team has all the confidence in the world that the Porsche 997 is up to the task - but it is the human element that must fuse with the machine and become one to earn the status of a Super GT300 contender.
I can't see the pics, but I'm on my phone.

It's VRR S2 all over again where nobody wants GT500 and everyone wants GT300.
Not really. S2 was just the case where there were more rookies that had to compete in GT300, and then Bambi politicked his way to everyone quitting GT500. :lol:

Honestly, GT300 has such a massive variety and that alone makes it actually more appealing the GT500. Its not to say the cars of that class are bad but when you present people with the choice of driving the stalwarts of Super GT AND the world famous GT3 cars, that tends to have quite a pull.

Change my team to the Lexus then. Also I think I've come up with a good name: "Vault-Tec Cryogenics Racing"

Guess we need more entries in GT500? Okay, I'm moving to the GT500.

Can I have the Calsonic GT-R? Only thing changing would be the team name and the drivers, which, if possible, I would like to maintain.

Can I have the Calsonic GT-R? Only thing changing would be the team name and the drivers, which, if possible, I would like to maintain.

No you cannot, 'cause that's my gimmick. Yes, it's a remixed version of it, but it is still a Calsonic GT-R... Sorry, but you'll have to pick another GT-R livery, otherwise it'll clash with mine (and we are part of separate teams, so)...

No you cannot, 'cause that's my gimmick. Yes, it's a remixed version of it, but it is still a Calsonic GT-R... Sorry, but you'll have to pick another GT-R livery, otherwise it'll clash with mine (and we are part of separate teams, so)...

Damn you. Just, damn you.

Just put me on a #30 GT-R GT500 entry. I will come up with something good.

Back