B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
Listed below are the team paints that I've received from members and that are currently good to go. Below that are teams who haven't submitted a completed paint yet. Some may not be revealed yet. Deadline is February 7th, 9PM PST.

Completed

GT500

#8 ARTA HSV @lxmmy
#9 Outer Haven Motorsports SC430 @Ettick
#13 Nameless Motorsports GT-R @iName
#17 MAHLE Raiden GT-R @Formidable
#30 Michelin Racing GT-R @Michelin
#40 XANAVI Nismo GT-R @TS040
#52 Frontier Autosport GT-R @Shadowbell42
#100 RAYBRIG HSV @GTRacer22
#117 Honda Team Pezzarinho Petronas @Pezzarinho17
#120 TEAM HEISEI GT-R @Jahgee
#211 Tsuchigami no Kyojin HSV @YayoiGT2
#363 Vegemite x Fairy Bread Racing SC430 @STiGoyim
#666 Kreiger Industries SC430 @uMadson?

GT300

#2 Adidas TRB Motorsport RX-7 @tbwhhs
#7 Q2 Racing Team 997 @Earth
#10 Team Falken Japan @AudiMan2011
#12 RTi Team New Zealand SLS AMG @RedDragon
#14 Nameless Motorsports GT-R @iName
#21 Tsuchigami no Kyojin NSX @YayoiGT2
#26 RE-Amemiya GReddy Racing RX-7 @G_Parrilla
#27 Allstar Racing RX-7 @aarror
#34 Team SunValley BMW Z4 @vetteman24
#36 CASTROL TOM'S Supra @rallymorten
#38 ZENT Cerumo Supra @GranTurismo916
#48 Lightning Breakers Shiden @tankuroded
#50 Swift Autosport Gallardo @swiftsmith
#72 HRSC Racing NSX @Harsk100
#76 Kagekidan Calsonic GT-R @Niku Driver HC
#79 NCTX Motorsports @BKGlover
#89 Racerworkz Team PS Z4 @RACECAR
#243 Team Psyonix Gallardo @SonicCharmeleon
#720 Team Heisei GT-R @Jahgee
#890 Team SHANGHAI ALICE Shiden @BGT2011

Incomplete

GT500

#05 PACIFIC NAC Racing HSV @SVX
#22 Team Magika Racing Project HSV @Arixant

GT300

I know @YayoiGT2, @iName, and @RACECAR are doing the schemes for some entries. If you have trouble with your paint, hit any three of them up. (though I'm not sure @RACECAR has enough time on his hands...)

One of the biggest things I will announce is that twitch.tv streaming of each race will be carried out, which will lengthen the laps that each race will have. The channel will be announced shortly. The first event that will be broadcasted though twitch will be Suzuka pre-season testing. This way, I can gauge what the quality will be.

Last edited:
Could someone make my car for me? I have an idea of what I want I'm just not skilled enough to make it myself.

I might be able to do some simple liveries if people need them? I don't own GTR2 so I need to send the liveries backwards and forwards to check updates, but other than that I am close to finishing another design (for a different series) in coming days.

Michelin Racing presents it's GT500 fighter for Super GT Spec II!

GTR2 2016-01-18 16-19-48-667.png

GTR2 2016-01-18 16-20-03-798.png

GTR2 2016-01-18 16-20-17-442.png

GTR2 2016-01-18 16-20-24-787.png

We are proud to announce that for Super GT this season we have finished a deal with Nissan to field a GT-R in the GT500 category. Also, onboard for the whole season as our primary sponsor is Samsung, who will supply the whole team with their Galaxy line of smartphones and tablets and will also be present at all events with contests giving out prizes. Long time sponsors of Michelin Racing, Puma, Michelin and Sprite hop onboard for the season.

"It's great to be in another competitive series. Be it GTPFS, IndyCar, F1, SuperSpeedway and the list goes on and on, we always fight against the same guys and sometimes new guys. But we never had to deal with slower cars competing among themselves while being lapped by our faster cars, so that's a new challenge that both me and my friend Rapha will have to learn the perks of traffic passing. It will be a fun season."

Primary Sponsors
Samsung

Secondary Sponsors
IMPUL
Calsonic
Sprite
Puma
NGK Spark Plugs
Brembo
Nismo
Michelin
Rays
Motul
Nameless Wraps

HUGE thanks to @iName for the AWESOME GT-R! You're the best brother!
Another HUGE thanks to @Suzumiya for creating and administrating the series and for the renders! They're beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Toyota Gazoo Racing announces GT500 entry, reveals liveries

#363 Vegemite x Fairy Bread Racing

9b380f4424.png

8180b78d68.png

96cc81726e.png

#666 Krieger Industries GmbH

8a1dff43f6.png

6cdbb2ccb5.png

7a9c62ea47.png

2016-01-30: After rumors of being snubbed from entering the season, Toyota Gazoo Racing has broke the ice and announced two factory-supported entries into the GT500 class of the premier Japanese race series Super GT.

Krieger Industries GmbH, a Germany-based manufacturer of machine tools and CNC-controlled lathes and mills has opted to field renowned V8 Supercar veteran Barney Gumball and endurance rookie Michelle Campbell.

"We are very proud to announce that we will be competing in the TIRE Super GT series," says Adrian Krieger, CEO of Krieger Industries GmbH. "We received offers from all 3 manufacturers when we expressed our interest in competing in the GT500 category, and Toyota Gazoo Racing's by far the most attractive of the three."

As to the team's plans for its first season in Super GT, team principal Julis von Riessfelt thinks they should take it easy and build the team up first. "We are new to the series so the first thing we are going to do is to ensure that we have a competitive package. Although we are entering as a private team, we are collaborating with Toyota Gazoo Racing to make sure that we are up there as one of the front-runners."

"We took extra care in choosing our drivers for our team. We reached out to many different drivers and in the end we picked out two very talented individuals: Barney Gumball, a veteran and a V8 Supercar legend, and Michelle Campbell. Michelle may be young and inexperienced but she has been putting up impressive results in the junior formulae here in Europe so we took the opportunity to take her aboard."

"I'm very excited to race in Super GT," says race driver Michelle Campbell. "This has been a dream come true. It's my ambition in life to race in something like Super GT and I want to thank Adrian and Julis for the opportunity. I worked very hard to get myself this far, I had my ups and downs in my journey and they were quick to notice my desire to race in something like Super GT. I'm also a massive fan of Barney Gumball, he's not just a very quick driver but an entertaining personality as well. I can't wait to race with him~"

Barney, however, was a bit unhappy with where he ended up in. He came into a press conference under heavy alcohol influence and had to be subdued before he can disrupt the event, but he stated something about "****ing ***** at Toyota lumping him with a useless and annoying ladyboy and not a team where he can be a true Aussie".

Vegemite x Fairy Bread Racing is a GT500 entry from WAT Racing Development, owned by Dick "STi Guy" Johnson. He is fielding an all-Australian lineup in Scott Bainesworth and Harvey Norman.

"I'm really stoked to see how this project will turn out," says team owner Dick Johnson. "I run quite a handful of teams around the world - a Subaru in Rally America, a Holden in V8 Supercars, and GT3s in Australia, Europe and the United States. Of course to run this many teams require large amount of resources but I've been in the business for a long time and I have built up WAT R.D. into a group that can compete at an international level. I'm pretty comfortable with being an owner of a private team but I've been wanting to embark on something ambitious and high-profile."

"And it so happened that Toyota Gazoo Racing was looking for teams to run its SC430 GT500. I heard they were struggling to have more entries in the GT500 class and they were even willing to share full access to its resources with any team interested in competing with them. This is a very exciting proposition for me, having to work with full factory support despite being a privately-owned team."

"I chose Scott Bainesworth as the senior driver of the team because he has been doing a damn good job back in Australia. He may be comfortable being at the top of his game in home soil but I've been meaning to promote him to a higher level of competition. He's that good."

"Oh and with me is the support of many Australian brands because I am a proud Australian who wants to do my country proud. This is the highest form of motorsport in Japan so I thought of representing my country there. We were very excited to have a monster driver line-up and hire Barney Gumball to drive with our boy Scott but our friends at Krieger Industries GmbH got dibs on him first. We also got in touch with Dan-Riccard Pavel, a close friend of Scott's, but he declined due to other commitments. In the end we went for Harvey Norman."

Dick Johnson declined to comment on Harvey Norman and "literally who is this guy". Scott Bainesworth was unavailable for comments as he is busy testing the car at Sydney Motorsports Park.

Words by: Eriko Saki, motorsports.jp
Photos by: Toyota Gazoo Racing, WAT Racing Development, Krieger Industries GmbH

---

#666 Krieger Industries GmbH

Official Partners
Krieger Industries
Toyota Gazoo Racing
WAT Racing Development
Pringles
awoo
Weeaboo Alliance
MOGRA
Fanatec
T Systems

Official Suppliers
Irwin Tools
DENSO
EPSON
ENDLESS
Dunlop Tires

#363 Vegemite x Fairy Bread Racing

Official Partners
Vegemite
Toyota Gazoo Racing
Stance | Works
WAT Racing Development
Victoria Bitter
JB Hifi
Rip Curl
Optus
Tip Top Bread
Uncle Benis :-DDD
Fanatec

Technical Partners
T Systems
MCA Suspension

Official Suppliers
Irwin Tools
DENSO
EPSON
ENDLESS
Dunlop Tires​

Last edited:
It's done well though, I like it!

I agree, I can forgive the sponsor choice for the very nice graphics and contrast between the yellow and black colors. And besides, aren't we sure that the strangest sponsor choice is in fact "Eat Lamb for Australia Day"? Where the heck did Madson find that? :lol:

I agree, I can forgive the sponsor choice for the very nice graphics and contrast between the yellow and black colors. And besides, aren't we sure that the strangest sponsor choice is in fact "Eat Lamb for Australia Day"? Where the heck did Madson find that? :lol:

In the very darkest corners of the Internet to which only the most insane people are allowed to roam.

Back